Drew Fickett wins, Rick Roufus TKO'd at PFP event in Canada

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Drew Fickett wins, Rick Roufus TKO'd at PFP event in Canada
MMAcca
12/1/08 1:27:44PM
UFC veteran Drew Fickett (36-8) made an efficient showing this past weekend and picked up just his second victory in his past five fights with a first-round submission win over Jason MacKay (8-2) via triangle choke.

However, famed kickboxing legend Rick Roufus (4-5) didn't fare as well during a first-round TKO loss to Ryan Jimmo (9-1).

LINK
MALICE
12/1/08 9:58:01PM
I have always been a fan of Fickett. I hope he returns to the UFC for some fights in the future.
Khaos
12/2/08 12:27:11AM
I to am a Fickett fan, but I don't think you'll ever see him back in the UFC, plus this has been a pretty bad year for him, he's lost 3 of his last 5.
cmill21
12/2/08 12:44:20AM
And people still question just how big of a legend Mirko is. He remains the only K-1/MMA crossover to become a champion. Even the best of the best have gone from one to the other and crashed and burned while Cro Cop beat the who's who in K-1 and a who's who in mma, also winning a tough tough belt. Thats my Cro Cop plug for the day