DREAM Veteran Hong Man Choi Booked With Assaulting Female Customer

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » DREAM Veteran Hong Man Choi Booked With Assaulting Female Customer
emfleek
10/13/11 9:56:25AM
Seven-foot-two K-1 World GP in Seoul Champion and DREAM "Super Hulk" Hong Man Choi has been booked with assault following an October 8 altercation with a female customer at a bar he owns and operates in Seoul, South Korea.

The alleged assault occurred when a female customer refused to pay a tab at Choi's bar which turned out to be more expensive than she had anticipated. Following an argument, the female patron claims that Choi punched her in the face.

LINK
emfleek
10/13/11 9:56:42AM
I sure hope it wasn't this fine piece...
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kopower
10/13/11 10:52:26AM
Kpro, say it ain't so!!!
prophecy033
10/13/11 11:21:46AM

Posted by emfleek

I sure hope it wasn't this fine piece...

HMC's head is the size of....its torso
Budgellism
10/13/11 12:39:37PM
I'm inclined to believe HMC.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Bitches be crazy. (Especially with some drinks in them)
KungFuMaster
10/13/11 12:56:52PM
She was drunk and she did not pay her tab - and the police still believed her and arrested Choi. What is this world coming to?
Svartorm
10/13/11 2:19:38PM
Sorry, but if Choi punched a woman in the face, he'd kill her. Jerome LeBanner says he hits harder than anyone he's ever fought, and LeBanner has been around awhile. Normal folks can't take hits like that.
Poor_Franklin
10/13/11 2:28:41PM

Posted by Svartorm

Sorry, but if Choi punched a woman in the face, he'd kill her. Jerome LeBanner says he hits harder than anyone he's ever fought, and LeBanner has been around awhile. Normal folks can't take hits like that.

i could, but i doubt she could
cowcatcher
10/13/11 3:15:23PM

Posted by Svartorm

Even the tiniest shove by Choi would send a normal woman flying. I have doubts about this being true too. Sounds like she just wants some extra beer money.
Kpro
10/13/11 4:24:27PM
>>>>the women pressing charges was heavily intoxicated, threw a glass at Choi's head, kicked and punched the former K-1 star and made derogatory comments about his parents. When the women brought up Choi's family, witnesses stated that he pushed the woman aside in an attempt to end the argument.<<<<

So she can throw a glass at his head, kick him, and punch him, and make derogatory comments about his parents, but he gets booked?

Boooooo Korea.

Hong Man Choi is loved by all women.

There's no way a sexy womanizer like this could be guilty.

If anything, he's guilty of being sexier than Akiyama
KungFuMaster
10/13/11 4:29:54PM

Posted by Kpro

>>>>the women pressing charges was heavily intoxicated, threw a glass at Choi's head, kicked and punched the former K-1 star and made derogatory comments about his parents. When the women brought up Choi's family, witnesses stated that he pushed the woman aside in an attempt to end the argument.<<<<

So she can throw a glass at his head, kick him, and punch him, and make derogatory comments about his parents, but he gets booked?

Boooooo Korea.

Hong Man Choi is loved by all women.

There's no way a sexy womanizer like this could be guilty.

If anything, he's guilty of being sexier than Akiyama

He is loved by men too.
Aether
10/13/11 4:36:00PM
Not that I think Choi actually did anything, but if someone starts punching and kicking you or throwing objects at your head, you should be allowed to respond with a reasonable amount of force to neutralize them whether they're male or female.

There are women out there who think that it's ok for them to hit men, because they won't receive any retaliation, and they can play the "woman beater" card if they do. This woman sounds like exactly that type of person.
Kpro
10/13/11 4:38:39PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

He is loved by Kpro too.

fixed.
tcunningham
10/13/11 6:29:37PM
she had to be one of those crazy bitches that think just cause she's a woman that nobody can do anything to her, because nobody else is that retarded. hes f**king 7ft 2ins tall, just pay your sh!t and leave
Pookie
10/13/11 6:36:33PM
She's still alive. I don't believe it.
kopower
10/13/11 7:42:30PM

Posted by Pookie

I'm actually surprised Dream didn't have him fight a woman for the promotion. Depending on who it was, I just might have picked her to win.

No offense Kpro. The Techno Goliath is a lover, not a fighter. You understand.
Kpro
10/13/11 7:43:28PM

Posted by kopower

No offense Kpro. The Techno Goliath is a lover, not a fighter. You understand.

I thought I was the only one that knew him in that way, but yes, of course I understand.
Bubbles
10/14/11 12:55:46PM

Posted by Pookie

this