DREAM 6 REVIEW: MOUSASI WINS MIDDLEWEIGHT GP

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » DREAM 6 REVIEW: MOUSASI WINS MIDDLEWEIGHT GP
MMAcca
9/23/08 1:15:20PM
Armenian fighter Gegard Mousasi became the Dream middleweight champion after knocking out Brazilian grappling wizard Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza in the finals of the Dream Middleweight Grand Prix at the Saitama Super Arena.

Jacare wasted no time as he shot in for a takedown, finally getting a grasp on Mousasi and slamming him to the ground. From there, Jacare looked to improve position as he worked to get into side mount, but instead settled to stand over Mousasi. He then attempted to drop a bomb on Mousasi, but was met with an up kick that knocked him out as Mousasi landed a couple of more strikes before the referee stopped the fight at 2:15.

LINK
prozacnation1978
9/23/08 1:37:15PM
i think him vs anderson silva would be a great fight
the ufc needs to sign this guy
i think he is the second best middleweight in the world
nickcuc547
9/23/08 3:09:59PM
mousasi is a rising star, that guy has some serious talent. he went through a monster in manhoef and a bjj world champion in one night, that's impressive.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
9/23/08 4:33:13PM
I picked him to win the whole thing a personal bet here at home at the very beginning of the tournament, I had my money on Mousasi-can't wait to see who this guy fights next
and why are none of the Dream 6 fights posted???
I was so looking forward to watching this today