??????????Dream 3 Play by Play??????????

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » ??????????Dream 3 Play by Play??????????
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 7:27:43PM
is there gonna be anyone doing a pbp for Dream 3?

if not, does anyone know where a link is?
hotrodttt
5/10/08 7:29:24PM
I'll do 1 for you guys, I'm staying up all night to watch it

War Hellboy and Kawajiri !
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 7:30:18PM
, will u be making your own thread? also do u know when it starts?
Jackelope
5/10/08 7:40:11PM
It starts on HDNet fights at I believe midnight (this is in Arizona time)
hotrodttt
5/10/08 7:45:23PM
Yeah I'm going to make my own Thread, it'll be Titled Dream 3 Live Play by Play, and I think it starts @ about 12 PST
wolfman
5/10/08 7:49:52PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah I'm going to make my own Thread, it'll be Titled Dream 3 Live Play by Play, and I think it starts @ about 12 PST

Cool, it should be on TVUplayer right? If so, I'll be watching it.
hotrodttt
5/10/08 8:25:44PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Cool, it should be on TVUplayer right? If so, I'll be watching it.

Hellz Yeah, War TVU !
cmill21
5/10/08 8:55:28PM
I shall be watching live. I will add comments to the PBP. Should be a good one woo wooo!!!
hathcock32
5/10/08 9:59:18PM
Anyway to watch it over the net.....I HATE COX!! no hdnet. Now that they have dream i will for sure be switching to direct tv.
loller90278
5/10/08 10:43:34PM
this is a serious question now..

can anyone text me the results when they happen? im going to be drunk at a party and really want to know!

if someone says yes, i'll PM my number <333333
mk1630
5/10/08 11:33:02PM
Random question here. Does anyone know why its on HDNet for 5 hours tonight and then tomorrow for only 3 and a half?
robnashville
5/10/08 11:50:26PM

Posted by mk1630

Random question here. Does anyone know why its on HDNet for 5 hours tonight and then tomorrow for only 3 and a half?

there is an intermission, so they will edit that out of the show..... the video pieces leading up to the fights can't be shown, they will be filling time while those pieces are being aired on jpn tv, but can cut those out as well for the re-air..... lots of dead time tween fights that can be sliced with out hurting the viewing experience
Kpro
5/10/08 11:52:14PM
DREAM 3 PLAY BY PLAY

EDIT: Didn't read above that you were doing one; not trying to sway people from your PBP which I know will be better
mk1630
5/10/08 11:55:16PM

Posted by robnashville

Posted by mk1630

there is an intermission, so they will edit that out of the show..... the video pieces leading up to the fights can't be shown, they will be filling time while those pieces are being aired on jpn tv, but can cut those out as well for the re-air..... lots of dead time tween fights that can be sliced with out hurting the viewing experience

Thanks
Kpro
5/11/08 12:06:36AM
I have Comcast so I can't watch it.

I just DL'd TVU Player but HDNet is not listed on the channel lineup.

Does anyone know if it will be on any channels on that application, and if so which one. Props if anyone knows.
Kpro
5/11/08 12:09:08AM

Posted by Kpro

Does anyone know if it will be on any channels on that application, and if so which one. Props if anyone knows.

On a more positive note, I found a channel called the "24/7 Hot Asian Movie Network", so I will be entertained until I get an answer to the above question.
hotrodttt
5/11/08 12:10:59AM

Posted by Kpro

Channel 61886 MMA-TV
Kpro
5/11/08 12:15:22AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Kpro

Channel 61886 MMA-TV

Props have been given!

I'll be awake for the event, so I'll be in the PBP/Discussion thread when it gets moving tonight.
hotrodttt
5/11/08 12:33:44AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Kpro

Channel 61886 MMA-TV

Props have been given!

I'll be awake for the event, so I'll be in the PBP/Discussion thread when it gets moving tonight.

Nice to have your Participation, I'll have the Thread Up in about 2 Hours
hathcock32
5/11/08 3:16:46AM
much props for the tvu channel. im really excited for the fights!!
Whos all stayin up??
Jackelope
5/11/08 3:28:25AM
I'm up and watching it right now. I've got ******* goosebumps right now haha this is just like an old Pride show!! Diaz looked scary motivated
hotrodttt
5/11/08 3:30:17AM

Posted by Jackelope

I'm up and watching it right now. I've got ******* goosebumps right now haha this is just like an old Pride show!! Diaz looked scary motivated

Yeah when I first heard her voice I farted for some reason It must be nerves, and Uno got Mad Applause
hathcock32
5/11/08 4:41:48AM
Mayhem's entrance was classic. Cant wait for the Diaz fight. I aint got shit to do tomorrow so im up all night. MAnhoef is a beast.