DREAM 2 PBP

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » DREAM 2 PBP
Mayhem13
4/29/08 2:08:10AM
http://mmamanjapan.blogspot.com/2008/04/dream-2-play-by-play-live-spoilers.html

I probably wont be staying up to watch it...or read it I guess..haha

but incase anyone is interested...there it is.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/29/08 2:25:45AM
sweet
Kpro
4/29/08 3:48:32AM
Nice, I came here to post the same and you beat me to it
Kpro
4/29/08 4:15:10AM
Wow, Aoki takes it over JZ via decision.

With all of the PBP happening on the ground; I'm interested to see the bout to see how it kept getting there. It seems JZ would've been able to stand more so than the PBP suggests.

Anyways, congrats to Aoki.
Playground_Samurai
4/29/08 4:19:17AM

Posted by Kpro

Wow, Aoki takes it over JZ via decision.

With all of the PBP happening on the ground; I'm interested to see the bout to see how it kept getting there. It seems JZ would've been able to stand more so than the PBP suggests.

Anyways, congrats to Aoki.

Yea, I knew I shouldn't have picked against Aoki. Oh well, I was thoughtful enough to put some money on him individually and in a parlay....Now if Mousasi, Tamura, and Dong can come through for me, i'll be $16,000 richer.

I picked Kin over Minowa for the underdog bonus. It's looking pretty close right now.
Kpro
4/29/08 4:24:13AM

Posted by gspfan

I picked Kin over Minowa for the underdog bonus. It's looking pretty close right now.

I also took Kin for the win, but didn't get any monetary bets in in time. Looks like it will make up for my JZ pick.
jiujitsufreak74
4/29/08 4:25:21AM
this is unbelievable really....
Kpro
4/29/08 4:30:14AM
Kin takes the Unanimous Decision.

Probably the first card in mmaplayground history with the first 2 fights being 2 underdog bonuses that hit.
Pookie
4/29/08 4:33:43AM
WAR AOKI!!!!
Svartorm
4/29/08 5:00:43AM
The Kin fight was a bit of a toss-up, but I'm shocked Aoki handled JZ like that. I'll have to watch that one and see what went wrong, because on paper, and in practice at the last fight, JZ was a horrible match for Aoki.
Playground_Samurai
4/29/08 6:27:39AM
Mousasi by sub in rd.1!!! Another underdog bonus and $16,000 in my bank.
D0wnUnd6e6r
4/29/08 6:58:36AM
I have been officially raped by Dream II
Mayhem13
4/29/08 8:26:39AM
I called Mousasi!!

but shouldnt have gone against Aoki who I backed in the first fight...but changed for some reason this time
rameydl8
4/29/08 9:11:58AM
Well.....this sucks
candynuts
4/29/08 9:52:02AM
Its reported that people can now hear crickets anytime they want to on the Denis Kang bandwagon.

However.. you probably will lose your hearing on the Gegard Mousasi one.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/29/08 10:11:54AM
boy i couldnt have screwed this up any more than i did
Kracker_Jap
4/29/08 10:33:27AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I have been officially raped by Dream II

ME TOO......
emfleek
4/29/08 10:52:46AM
This officially goes down as my absolute ***WORST*** event ***EVER*** on MMAPlayground.

2-5 and I failed to pick the Jacare/Murphy outcome.

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Knightmare2 is more like it...
Kracker_Jap
4/29/08 11:00:08AM

Posted by emfleek

This officially goes down as my absolute ***WORST*** event ***EVER*** on MMAPlayground.

2-5 and I failed to pick the Jacare/Murphy outcome.

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Knightmare2 is more like it...

Don't feel bad i did'nt pick the Jaycare fight and went 1-6

But i did put 12,500 on Sakuraba so I kept most of my bank role
rabbit915
4/29/08 11:22:53AM
I went 5-3 and only managed to lose $1000. Ill chalk that up as a minor victory.

I just missed my parlay too but Oyama had to go and screw it up. I had Mousasi, Jacare, Oyama, and Sakuraba.
juanez13
4/29/08 12:36:40PM
here is a link to most of the fights, including aoki vs Jz, Kang vs mousasi, jacara Vs Murphy etc....LINK
juanez13
4/29/08 12:56:59PM

Posted by juanez13

here is a link to most of the fights, including aoki vs Jz, Kang vs mousasi, jacara Vs Murphy etc....LINK

from watching the fights, you could tell how high jacares BJJ was (incredible)....Kang in another disappointing loss. however he was looking good, until he made a stupid mistake and got caught, hope he comes back because he still has great potential. Aoki getting the upset, He won the fight basically because he took JZ back in the first round for almost half the round, other than that was basically JZ tied up in aoki's guard, although aoki had him in a tight omoplata at the end of the 2nd, there wasnt alot more, not impressed by aoki's win.
DCRage
4/29/08 2:22:46PM
Missed my parlay because JZ lost (small one anyway) but got the underdog win with Mousasi. Time to start slowly building back up and try to make a last push over the final 3 events. Had to go against Kang based on his last time out.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
4/29/08 2:46:03PM
Hopefully Kang finally falls off MMAWeekly's rankings. They have him at like number three or something...despit the fact that two out of his last three fights (excluding this one) were losses to MIsaki and Akiyama. They are seriously on his nuts. Which is why biased rankings never work, and the only rankings that work are statistical (IE www.fightmatrix.com)
jiujitsufreak74
4/29/08 2:58:44PM
6-2. not as good as i hoped as JZ screwed up my parlay but otherwise good. i hit Gregard and Tamura so it make sup for it. on picks i got the rounds all right but the methods were off most of the time. hopefully i stay in the top 5 points.

I still can't believe JZ lost to Aoki.
Rush
4/29/08 4:32:33PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Am I the only one that picked Aoki? Man, I just wished I picked UD instead of SD. I picked UD last time and gave JZ a little more credit (or Aoki less) this time.

I'm not certain of my points, but I think I went 6-2..... just checked the head shots and yes, I went 6-2 (Kang and Minowa burned me)

jiujitsufreak74
4/29/08 4:44:41PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Am I the only one that picked Aoki? Man, I just wished I picked UD instead of SD. I picked UD last time and gave JZ a little more credit (or Aoki less) this time.

I'm not certain of my points, but I think I went 6-2..... just checked the head shots and yes, I went 6-2 (Kang and Minowa burned me)

i wanted to pick Aoki...but i couldn't after the way JZ was handling him in their first fight. i love Aoki and am a big fan as he is one of my favorite fighters but their last fight convinced me. i had picked JZ before too because i believed he had the better stand up and would not be submitted, but i guess he got stuck in the ground war that Aoki was gunning for.