DREAM the new PRIDE

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » DREAM the new PRIDE
« Previous Page
POLL: Should Dream events be added to the fantasy picks?
yes 55% (40)
no 11% (8)
maybe if they sign more talent 34% (25)
MondayNiteMauser
3/20/08 7:09:31AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by MondayNiteMauser

they are ran by corrupt, money hungry, japs!

And there are no corrupt, money hungry Americans running MMA organizations?

Dana White isn't corrupt...he's a marketing genius. Is the guy who runs EliteXC European?? I caught a Cage Rage event last week and it sounded like everyone was British. I'm just not sure.
warglory
3/23/08 8:45:30PM

Posted by Rush

they are ran by corrupt, money hungry, japs!

Dana White isn't corrupt...he's a marketing genius. Is the guy who runs EliteXC European?? I caught a Cage Rage event last week and it sounded like everyone was British. I'm just not sure.

Cage Rage is owned by Pro Elite, which is an umbrella organization that also owns Elite XC, Strikeforce, King of the Cage, etc. Cage Rage is based out of England, but run by Pro Elite.
Rush
3/23/08 11:57:43PM

First of all, my comment wasn't directed specifically at Dana White. If it was, I would have used his name. Second, the point of my response was aimed at the fact that your post singled out a particular nationality on the basis of something that exists in all parts of the world.

Business is littered with money hungry and sometimes corrupt people. The whole point of business is to make money. It doesn't matter which nationality you are.
jgtribbett
4/7/08 9:52:28PM
just like when K-mart when bankrupt..they went bankrupt (or some shit) and opened super k-mart.. hahaha.. or anyway..t hat is what i heard.. whatever
Pages: 1 [2]