Dream 1: LWGP and stufff (discussion and updates)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Dream 1: LWGP and stufff (discussion and updates)
Mayhem13
3/14/08 8:49:39PM
we can use this baby to discuss the fights and leak spoilers..haha

I am sure we can find a play by play or maybe even a stream online to watch this...i cant wait!!!

WAR AOKI!!!!

Miyata vs Firmino
Aoki vs JZ
Hansen vs Boku
Dida vs Alvarez
Kawajiri vs Gill
Ishida vs Jung
Ngata vs Oumakhnov
Sakurai vs Monma
Crocop vs Mizuno
Minowaman vs Superheavyweight guy

loller90278
3/14/08 8:55:26PM
i havnt been this excited since pride 34!
something about japenese production makes me moist in the pants!

plz someone find a stream, cuz mma-tv isn't showing it!

wolfman
3/14/08 10:03:02PM
WAR JZ!!!
Svartorm
3/15/08 1:09:49AM
[Sarcasm]I'm really excited about Kwan Bun Lee fighting. Anytime they find someone with zero credentials on one days notice, they're bound to impress. [/sarcasm]
wolfman
3/15/08 1:12:12AM

Posted by Svartorm

[Sarcasm]I'm really excited about Kwan Bun Lee fighting. Anytime they find someone with zero credentials on one days notice, they're bound to impress. [/sarcasm]

So true...
CornishMMA
3/15/08 4:20:23AM
The event is happening right now as far as i know - its not being aired ANYWHERE live and Japan have a delayed edit version either on half on hour or 2 hours 30 mins i dont know which?

But needless to say dont post spoilers here until the edited version plays as many people will be watching a stream of it thinking its live
Thomer
3/15/08 4:54:51AM

Posted by CornishMMA

The event is happening right now as far as i know - its not being aired ANYWHERE live and Japan have a delayed edit version either on half on hour or 2 hours 30 mins i dont know which?

But needless to say dont post spoilers here until the edited version plays as many people will be watching a stream of it thinking its live

But if you wait until AFTER the fights air, they won't be spoilers.

If they're not spoilers, why put them in the spoilers forum at all?
CornishMMA
3/15/08 5:05:02AM

Posted by Thomer

Posted by CornishMMA

But if you wait until AFTER the fights air, they won't be spoilers.

If they're not spoilers, why put them in the spoilers forum at all?

Cos of what ive just said ffs! many people will be watching the stream thinking its live! its still a spoiler after the event but before its been aired anywhere

Why would people want to find out results or PBP instead of watching the stream???