Dream 3 Live Results Play by Play Up to the Minute !

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Dream 3 Live Results Play by Play Up to the Minute !
Next Page »
hotrodttt
5/11/08 2:21:26AM
Shoji Maruyamavs vs Takeshi Yamazaki

Round 1

Nice Knees from Shoji to kick off the round, he gets Single Legged. Yamazaki passes to half guard and then to mount. He looks for an Armbar, then a kimura but he gives it and and pounds on Shoji. Shoji gets full guard, A nice liver shot gets Bas Started . Yamazaki passes to Side Control but Shoji has good punches from the back. Shoji gets back up then Slams Yamazaki down and gets his back but Yamazaki gets a reversal. Full Mount for Yamazaki but Shoji bucks and gets Yamazaki on his back. They stand up and crisp jabs are thrown and then they clinch and from there Yamazaki gets him down with 2:00 left in the Round. Nice knee to the liver lands for Shoji but he gets tooken down again, and then mount and then Yamazaki gets a tight arm bar that Soooo tight but Shoji escape and then the Round come to a close.

Round 2

Another Flying Knee Attempt from Shoji then he reverses a takedown and he has Side Control but he gives his position up and now Yamazaki is on Top. Yamazaki goes for an Americana. Wow ! A head kick lands for Shoji but he gets Taken down yet again. Wow he reverses and gets into side control but they stand again. Yamazaki gets another Takedown with 1 Minute left into Half Guard. He looks for another Americana but no luck. The Fight comes to a Close. That was a Damn Great Fight that I have to gove to Yamazaki.

Takeshi Yamazaki Wins via Unanimous Decision

Jason Miller vs Katsuyori Shibata - Funny Dancing Walk Out by Mayhem

Round 1

Nice Punches from the 2, and Meyhem gets a Takedown and almost gets caught in a Guillotine. He fakes Pucnhes from the Top . Mayhem gets Mount and looks for an Armbar, Shibata tries this monkey guard thing that doesn't work and Meyhem throws an Illegal elbow but the Fight continues. Mayhem gives Shibata some nice Ground and Pound, knees to the head from side control comes from Mayhem, he turns Shibata's Face into hamburger meat. Mayhem gets Full Mount and hails down more Strikes that stop the Fight.

Jason "Mayhem" Miller Wins via 1st Round T(KO) at 6:57

Melvin Manhoef vs Dae Won Kim

Round 1

Kim ties to take Melvin diwn but it doesn't work, Melvin lands a Big Left hand but Kim rocks Melvin and then takes him down which lands him in side contol, but Melvin regains guard. Melvin lands a huge knee then Finishes Kim off with Punches.

Melvin Manhoef Wins via 1st Round T(KO) at 4:08

Daisuke Nakamura vs Bu Kyung Jung

Round 1

Jung gets a Great Judo Toss and gets Daisuke's back and then transfers to an Armbar but Daisuke escapes and Jung has guard. Jung drops back for a Heel Hook but it doesn't work. A nice punch lands for Daisuke that stuns Jung and it goes to the Ground where Jung akes Daisuke's back but looses it and then they stand up. It gies to the ground again with Daisuke on top. Jung gets a Throw where he gets reversed and Daisuke looks for a Leg Lock. The Round comes to a close.

Round 2

A scramble lets Daisuke get an armbar but Jung escapes it. They satnd up and Jung is rocked and the Fight is Stopped.

Daisuke Nakamura Wins via 2nd Round T(KO) at 1:03

Nick Diaz vs Katsuya Inoue

Round 1

Nice Pucnhes and Kicks from Nick, they keep striking but nothing Big lands from either Fighter. Nick takes Inoue down, Nick has half guard as he reigns punches down. They check the cut of Inoue and it continues. Nice combinations from Nick, and a high kick misses from Inoue. Nick is rocking Inoue and he's wobbling around and still taking more Damage and his corner throws the tawol in.

Nick Diaz looed Great and Wins via 1st Round T(KO) at 6:45

Luiz Firmino vs Tatsuya Kawajiri

Round 1

Buscape shoots in but Kawajiri sprawls onto his head, Buscape tries a front kick but slips. Buscape takes Kawajiri down but Kawajiri gets up. Nice Single Leg but Kawajri gets up again. Buscape looks for a Heel Hook but it doesn't work. Kawajiri is now on top and regning down punches from guard. Big Punches from the Top from Kawajiri. Buscape gets Rocked by a Big Punch and it goes to the Ground. Buscape goes for a Triangle but no Luck as Kawajiri just pulls out of it. On a Scramble Buscape gets back position then transfers to a Single Leg. Kawajiri gets up, they Trade knees that don't really connect. And the Round comes to a close.

Round 2

Kawajiri takes Buscape down, Good Ground and Pound from Kawajiri and the Crowd goes EYYYY as every Strike lands for Kawajiri. A trip takedown from Kawajri. Kawajri gets Side Control but Buscape reverses it and Buscape takes his back. Kawajri defends it and rolls into Buscape guard. Kawajiri takes this Fight imo.

Tatsuya Kawajiri Wins via Unanimous Decision

Eddie Alvarez vs Joachim Hansen

Round 1

Alverez drops Hellboy with a Right Hand early, but he regroups. Eddie is in Hellboy's guard. Hellboy goes for an Armbar but Eddie escapes. Hansen pulls guard after a flrry from Eddie. Alverez takes Hellboy down, he lets Hansen back up, Hansen is stunned again, but regains his composure. Alverez is bleeeding from his nose, Eddie takes Hellboy down again, Great exchange and Hansen gets tooken down. Eddie gets cracked with an Upkick.

Round 2

Takedown from Hansen but Eddie gets back up and he reverses it but he gets reversed and Hellboy goes for an Armbar. Hansen goes for a Standing Kimura but it doesn't work. Hansen locks in a tight Armbar and Eddie barely escapes. A high kick from Alverez and the Round comes to a close. I'd say Alverez takes it

Eddie Alverez Wins via Unanimous Decision

Mitsuhiro Ishida vs Caol Uno

Here's the last Fight I don't feel like Typing anymore lol
Kpro
5/11/08 2:52:28AM
Looks like we've got Mayhem as fight 1 and Manhoef as fight 2. Not a bad way to start an event.
hotrodttt
5/11/08 3:09:13AM

Posted by Kpro

Looks like we've got Mayhem as fight 1 and Manhoef as fight 2. Not a bad way to start an event.

Yeah, are you getting this on TVU Player
Kpro
5/11/08 3:19:23AM
Yeah, it was choppy leading up to the event but has been fine since it started. Looks like Matt Hume is there; I'll be at the AMC Pankration event next Saturday at his gym in Kirkland, WA.
hotrodttt
5/11/08 3:22:00AM

Posted by Kpro

Yeah, it was choppy leading up to the event but has been fine since it started. Looks like Matt Hume is there; I'll be at the AMC Pankration event next Saturday at his gym in Kirkland, WA.

Yeah Bas was just talking about that, Ooh NICE ! It's Starting
Jackelope
5/11/08 3:29:26AM
Is it just me or was Diaz looking scary, scary motivated???
hotrodttt
5/11/08 3:32:24AM

Posted by Jackelope

Is it just me or was Diaz looking scary, scary motivated???

Yeah, like he was for the Gomi Fight
Kpro
5/11/08 3:33:38AM
I didn't get my Shoji / Yamazaki pick in........

But Shoji came out to RATM so I'm going with him.
hotrodttt
5/11/08 3:36:06AM

Posted by Kpro

I didn't get my Shoji / Yamazaki pick in........

But Shoji came out to RATM so I'm going with him.

Yamazaki's Walk Out Misic was
Svartorm
5/11/08 3:43:18AM
Come on Yamazaki! I don't think this is the hot bout anymore though, as Hansen vs. Alvarez is closer, which is good because I'm more confident in that pick than this one.
Jackelope
5/11/08 3:44:56AM
Yamazaki better keep it on the ground... he had his hands at his waist during that stand up.. thought he was gonna go out

Edit: OMG! I can't believe he got out of that arm bar hahaha
Franklinfan47
5/11/08 3:45:15AM
I'm going with Shoji
Shawn91111
5/11/08 3:49:15AM
For those who are watching, who do you think won round 1
Jackelope
5/11/08 3:51:41AM
Yamazaki for sure. Shoji only had that knee really
Kpro
5/11/08 3:53:52AM
Stayed on top and had a near finishing arm-bar. Definitely Yama in the 1st if it were a 10 point must system.
hotrodttt
5/11/08 3:57:08AM
I wish that Fight was still the Hotbout because I called that Perfectly
Kpro
5/11/08 3:57:18AM
MAYHEM TIME BABY!
Jackelope
5/11/08 3:58:35AM
Shit I forgot my picks and the fight companion is for cage rage
Franklinfan47
5/11/08 3:59:22AM
Damn! I was really hopin Maruyama would pull out the decision.
Shawn91111
5/11/08 3:59:24AM
During introductions would it be wrong for the announcer to introduce Mayhem as the winner already
Kpro
5/11/08 4:01:32AM

Posted by Jackelope

YOUR PICKS
Jackelope
5/11/08 4:11:22AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Jackelope

YOUR PICKS

LOL thanks. I don't know my way around secondary league very well

Looks like I lost the first match up
Jackelope
5/11/08 4:16:15AM
Psch, one of the 3 times he scores a KO and he had an arm there for the taking the whole time! I knew it'd be domination, but Mayhem with a KO.. wtf lol
cmill21
5/11/08 4:18:52AM
Everyone preped for a huge KO?
Jackelope
5/11/08 4:22:42AM
Yes, he's walking out to the gladiator theme!
Svartorm
5/11/08 4:22:57AM
Manhoef takes this in less than a minute I wager.
hotrodttt
5/11/08 4:25:41AM

Posted by cmill21

Yeah especially after seeing him coming out like a Pitbull on a leash
cmill21
5/11/08 4:27:39AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by cmill21

Yeah especially after seeing him coming out like a Pitbull on a leash

Oh no I jinxed him! lol. Loving Bassito being back though.
Jackelope
5/11/08 4:29:35AM
Sounds like Bas is just as surprised as the rest of us. I'm really surprised he was still standing when Manhoef hit him with that OH right, though.. that looked like it came HARD
Shawn91111
5/11/08 4:32:39AM
Alright, 3-0 29 points so far........we can stop now cant we?
Pages: [1] 2 3