Dream 5 Live Results and Play by Play from Hotrodttt Up to the Minute !

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Dream 5 Live Results and Play by Play from Hotrodttt Up to the Minute !
« Previous Page
RMFG_187
7/21/08 5:48:05AM
yay Overeem, i called round 1
npayant
7/21/08 6:00:54AM
Another undefeated night for me... that puts me closer to that #1 spot!!
jiujitsufreak74
7/21/08 6:04:36AM
biting my nails off
jiujitsufreak74
7/21/08 6:07:14AM
RMFG_187
7/21/08 6:07:25AM
HOLY HANSEN!
npayant
7/21/08 6:07:32AM
What are the chances it updates within the next 10 minutes? I saw hippy online....

I'll keep my fingers crossed, even though I'm pretty sure I should just go to bed and wait to see the results when I wake up!
jiujitsufreak74
7/21/08 6:08:18AM
NO ONE WINS THE AV BET...

I AM NOW GOING TO CRY FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS...
Quasar
7/21/08 6:09:55AM
So glad Aoki lost, woooooooooo, WAR HANSEN
npayant
7/21/08 6:10:17AM

Posted by RMFG_187

HOLY HANSEN!

Are you kidding?!?! WOW!! I totally had Aoki for this the whole time!!! Hansen...Alvarez is out and Hansen capitalizes in a big way! I can't believe it.
tap_or_snap
7/21/08 6:10:55AM
Wow Funny how things work out Hellboy was my pick b4 the whole thing started
RMFG_187
7/21/08 6:10:55AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

NO ONE WINS THE AV BET...

I AM NOW GOING TO CRY FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS...

npayant
7/21/08 6:11:28AM

Posted by Quasar

I'm actually kind of sad... I was really starting to like Aoki... I love his fighting style!
Quasar
7/21/08 6:14:18AM

Posted by npayant

Posted by Quasar

I'm actually kind of sad... I was really starting to like Aoki... I love his fighting style!

All he knows is JJ its very boring to me, he needs to evolve as a fighter.
jiujitsufreak74
7/21/08 6:16:04AM

Posted by npayant

Posted by Quasar

you have no idea of the pain that plagues me atm...

congrats to Hansen and at least we get to see Alvarez vs Hansen 2...for the title

bur, it was at a great expense to me. i am seriously going to be in shock for the next few days...just unbelievable, you couldn't have scripted this any better.

Hansen vs Alverez 2 for title

Aoki vs JZ 3 for Contender

Just...WOW
loller90278
7/21/08 6:16:29AM
i cant say that im not laughing right now. oh man what a wicked, wicked girlfriend that mma is to me..
RMFG_187
7/21/08 6:17:26AM
What do u think the odds would be if right after Alvarez vs Hansen, You went and bet $1 on Hansen winning the Tournament, even though he was out. How much cash would u think u'd have right now?
Quasar
7/21/08 6:22:30AM

Posted by npayant

Posted by Quasar

congrats to Hansen and at least we get to see Alvarez vs Hansen 2...for the title

bur, it was at a great expense to me. i am seriously going to be in shock for the next few days...just unbelievable, you couldn't have scripted this any better.

Just...WOW

I can understant you wanted him to win, but "shocked for days" cmon, aoki isnt a threat anywhere except the ground or pulling guard, theres no way you could have thought that hansen didnt have a 50/50 chance or a better chance since he had nothing to lose.
RMFG_187
7/21/08 6:23:16AM
6-1 with 44 points

Earnings $27 230 = Total $60 311

Great night of fights

Alvarez vs Kawajiri for Fight Of The Year!
loller90278
7/21/08 6:25:56AM

Posted by Quasar

Posted by npayant

Posted by Quasar

Just...WOW

I can understant you wanted him to win, but "shocked for days" cmon, aoki isnt a threat anywhere except the ground or pulling guard, theres no way you could have thought that hansen didnt have a 50/50 chance or a better chance since he had nothing to lose.

well of course its going to be 50 50 because you either win or lose.... but the odds were in aokis favor because he completly dominated hansen in their first fight. im not shocked at the outcome, more so at how the outcome came about. hansen loses to alvarez... alvarez wins kawajiri but sits out, kawajiri the next replacement has to sit out.. hansen comes back to avenge his loss.. pretty ridiculous if you ask me
Quasar
7/21/08 6:27:26AM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by Quasar

Posted by npayant

Posted by Quasar

Just...WOW

well of course its going to be 50 50 because you either win or lose.... but the odds were in aokis favor because he completly dominated hansen in their first fight. im not shocked at the outcome, more so at how the outcome came about. hansen loses to alvarez... alvarez wins kawajiri but sits out, kawajiri the next replacement has to sit out.. hansen comes back to avenge his loss.. pretty ridiculous if you ask me

yeah it was ridiculous but he makes it sound like he didnt give hansen much chance and gets mello dramatic about it
RMFG_187
7/21/08 6:29:48AM
i was shocked
loller90278
7/21/08 6:30:30AM
jjfreak is just mad he can't assign me an avatar and get revenge on me because of that silly panda avatar i made him have for 2 weeks haha! sweet night of fights, except the hunt-overeem fight did not go as planned
jiujitsufreak74
7/21/08 6:31:39AM

Posted by Quasar

yeah it was ridiculous but he makes it sound like he didnt give hansen much chance and gets mello dramatic about it

it wasn't that i didn't give him a chance...it was how the events of tonight unfolded. and, you should know, i am the biggest Aoki fan on the playground. so to see him lose to a guy he already dominated after all the twists and turns happened in shocking. my jaw is still dropped because of the way this GP turned out. i would have said it was 60/40 for AOki for the Hansen fight, 60/40 for Alvarez if Aoki fought him.
Quasar
7/21/08 6:31:58AM
Why Hunt went into Vreem's guard is beyond me, he cant be KO'd so I just dont get that part, very disappointing fight.
RMFG_187
7/21/08 6:34:22AM
Good night folks, hope the winners were urs 2night, they were certainly mine
Khaos
7/21/08 6:37:37AM
I had Hansen winning thr tourney from the start.

After Hansen won his alternate fight tonight, I looked to my brother and said wouldn't it be nice it Alvarez could didn't fight and Hansen and Aoki fought again, and Hansen won.

Wow, call it a hunch but I just can't believe, my pick to win actually won(dispite being eliminated).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]