Dream 5 Live Results and Play by Play from Hotrodttt Up to the Minute !

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Dream 5 Live Results and Play by Play from Hotrodttt Up to the Minute !
Next Page »
hotrodttt
7/21/08 1:24:55AM
So have a Great time watching it as I will and as I'm watching I'll give my own Play by Play for the People who can't watch it

Daisuke Nakamura vs Andy Ologun

Andy's coming out to some type of retarded music and so is Daisuke, some sort of disco

Round 1

Nakamura goes for an Iminari heel hook drill but pulls guard and goes for a Kneebar, he almost has it. Nakamura jumps guard like Aoki and gets an easy Armbar. Great Armbar

Result: Daisuke Nakamura via 1st Round Submission

Shinya Aoki vs Caol Uno

Round 1

A minute passes with no Strikes thrown, ugly high kick from Aoki misses. Nice jumping knee from Aoki, he clinches and gets mount. OH Aoki goes for an Armbar but Uno reverses it. Uno holds Top Position now. Aoki goes for a Triangle but Uno has none of it. Aoki works for a Heel Hook then transitions to a kneebar. Now he has a heel hook and it's deep. He's out. Now Aoki works for a Toe Hold. Now Aoki has Uno's back. Uno's on defense all of the time. Nice ! Uno turns into him and now has Top Position. The ref fixes their gloves. Aoki takes the back again with a fully constricted body Triangle. Uno tries to turn into Aoki but Aoki sets up a Triangle and it's TIGHT ! The Round Ends.

Round 2

Nice Ankle Pick takedown by Aoki. Uno's throwing Strikes from the bottom, And Aoki takes his back again. Nothing is happening, just Aoki maintaining Back Control with little Strikes thrown from Uno. Nice Elbows to the side from Uno and Bas keeps talking about his Submissions One minute left and Uno needs the Knockout. Uno's on Top and Aoki tries to set up a Gogoplata but it doesn't work. Aoki's on his way to the Finals with that dominating performance. But Great Submission Defense shown by Uno. I scored it for Aoki easily.

Shinya Aoki Wins via Unanimous Decision

Eddie Alvarez vsTatsuya Kawajiri

Round 1

The fighters meet in the center of the ring and Alvarez is greeted with an inside-leg kick. Alvarez drops levels and is caught in a headlock. Kawajiri knees the head but he does not connect solid. Alvarez gets off his knees and clinches against the ropes. Referee Yuji Shimada breaks the stalemate and restarts the action. Kawajiri cracks Alvarez with two right hands. A small cut on the side of Alvarez’s right eye opens. The fighters trade and Alvarez gets the best of it as Kawajiri is dropped by a left, right combination. Alvarez pounces but can’t finish. Kawajiri gets to his feet. Time is called to check Alvarez’s cut. The fight is resumed and Alvarez is immediately floored with a right hand. Alvarez regroups and puts Kawajiri in closed-guard. Kawajiri clears the legs and moves to mount from half-guard. Kawajiri lands short right hands to the head as Shimada asks for more action. Alvarez makes it to his feet and an all-out slugfest ensues. Both fighters fall from power punches only to stand and trade. A right straight and a right uppercut collapse Kawajiri to the canvas. Alvarez walks away with his hands raised but Shimada doesn’t call the fight. Alvarez realizes the fight is still on so he finishes with punches on his downed opponent. Incredibe fight.

Eddie Alverez Wins via 1st Round T(KO)

Joachim Hansen vs Kultar Gill

Round 1

Not much to say, knees from Gill and a couple takedowns from Hansen and he goes for a Kimura then turns it into a Straight Armbar.

Hellboy Hansen Wins via 1st Round Submission

Joseph Benavidez vs Junya Kudo

Round 1

Joey gets a Takedown and tries to break Kodo's grip, as they scramble Joey Slams the ***** out of Kodo then gets a Guillotine Choke from Mount.

Joey Benavidez Wins via 1st Round Submission @ 2:23

Motoki Miyazawa vs Kuniyoshi Hironaka

Round 1

Hironaka misses with two straight rights and goes to the clinch along the ropes. Miyazawa pulls standing guard but can’t hold it. Miyazawa knees the right thigh of Hironaka before the stalemate is broken up. The fight resumes and Miyazawa clinches and pulls guard. Miyazawa uses a rubber guard, but Hironaka wants nothing to do with it. He stands over Miyazawa and scores with a hard left hand aimed straight downward. The referee stands the fighters up. Hironaka connects with a hard right low kick. Miyazawa complains of an eye poke but the referee looks away. A one two started with a jab lands for Hironaka. Miyazawa, bleeding above his left eye and from the nose, looks tentative as he circles away from his opponent. The Fight is called due to that cut

Kuniyoshi Hironaka Wins via 1st Round T(KO)

Hideo Tokoro vs Takeshi Yamazaki

Round 1

Round 2

Yoshihiro Akiyama vs Katsuyori Shibata

Round 1

Round 2

Mark Hunt vs Alistair Overeem

Round 1

Round 2

Tournament Finals

Round 1

Round 2
juanez13
7/21/08 1:25:51AM
starts in 30 mins right?? 2 am?
hotrodttt
7/21/08 1:30:40AM

Posted by juanez13

starts in 30 mins right?? 2 am?

Yes sir and I should add that I'm so excited ! Nakamura's really coming into his own as a Fighter and Striker alike, and he is a very underrated Grappler and he'll show that he's a new Fighter when he Submits Ologun with a 1st Round Ground and Pound Stoppage or Rear Naked Choke
DiabloFreak56
7/21/08 1:30:44AM
alright cool ill stay in here then instead of other thread
juanez13
7/21/08 1:33:51AM
Yea Ologun even said if the pre fight PC he doesnt know anything about MMA, wont be long till he gets subbed of TKO'd by GnP.

Cant really say how excited i am to watch Hansen vs Kawajiri. this fight has the potential to be as good/better than hansen/Alvarez.

Also always love watching Hansen, hopefully he comes out with the win.

War Hellboy and Alvarez!!
hotrodttt
7/21/08 1:36:47AM

Posted by juanez13

Yea Ologun even said if the pre fight PC he doesnt know anything about MMA, wont be long till he gets subbed of TKO'd by GnP.

Cant really say how excited i am to watch Hansen vs Kawajiri this fight has the potential to be as goo/better than hansen/Alvarez.

Also always love watching Hansen, hopefully he comes out with the win.

War Hellboy and Alvarez!!

I think a lot of people are in for a Suprise when they see Kawajiri, his Striking is technical along with his Grappling, I wouldn't be Suprised if he took Eddie's Back and got the Win because he's just that well Rounded but Kawajiri via Unanimous Decision

War Hunt !
hotrodttt
7/21/08 1:38:45AM
Also how come Daisuke Nakamura vs Ologun and Joseph Benavidez vs Junya Kudo wasn't added to the Picks, was it too late
DiabloFreak56
7/21/08 1:40:21AM
am i the only one with only 7 fights that i could pick? or no?

EDIT: IM RETARDED haahaha
juanez13
7/21/08 1:42:50AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Also how come Daisuke Nakamura vs Ologun and Joseph Benavidez vs Junya Kudo wasn't added to the Picks, was it too late

I think Ologun took the fight on 1 day notice didnt he?? probably the mods dont pay attention to the secondary league as much so they probably missed it.
hotrodttt
7/21/08 1:45:19AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by hotrodttt

I think Ologun took the fight on 1 day notice didnt he?? probably the mods dont pay attention to the secondary league as much so they probably missed it.

Yeah I wanted Nakamura to Fight somebody better, I'm not impressed by the match making but that's how they did it in Pride. I mean look at what they're doing to Shibata. I hope we don't have the 2nd Death in MMA tonight as he's Fight the most Athletic and Pound for Pound Strongest Fighters in MMA
hotrodttt
7/21/08 1:59:41AM
It's Starting ! It's Starting ! I just watched a retarded Coming to America Commercial on HD Net and now it's coming on
juanez13
7/21/08 2:03:22AM

Posted by hotrodttt

It's Starting ! It's Starting ! I just watched a retarded Coming to America Commercial on HD Net and now it's coming on

sick, love that they are showing it onn hdnet, real downer when its with japanese commentary
hotrodttt
7/21/08 2:05:26AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by hotrodttt

sick, love that they are showing it onn hdnet, real downer when its with japanese commentary

Yeah Dude, I'm happy that Bas is Commentating with Kenny Rice, they make a Good Team
Shawn91111
7/21/08 2:10:58AM
I am boycotting this threads play by play and going to the other one.....unless I can be swayed with a prop
DiabloFreak56
7/21/08 2:14:13AM

Posted by Shawn91111

I am boycotting this threads play by play and going to the other one.....unless I can be swayed with a prop

have fuun hahahaha
hotrodttt
7/21/08 2:18:07AM
God I miss Pride, Dream's Opening Ceremonies just aren't the same
Shawn91111
7/21/08 2:22:49AM
Thanks for the prop hotrod and yes you did sway me
gartface
7/21/08 2:26:23AM
Sick flying armbar.
DiabloFreak56
7/21/08 2:27:16AM

Posted by gartface

Sick flying armbar.

from who?
juanez13
7/21/08 2:27:41AM
good leg kick by Ologun, sick armbar by nak

no surprise there though, only thing was Nak landing a good shot on Ologun before the flying armbar
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/21/08 2:29:09AM
i didnt know there was another pbp thread but i'll stay & support hotrodttt

anyone who starts a Tertiary League on the Playground should be propped daily
hotrodttt
7/21/08 2:29:55AM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

i didnt know there was another pbp thread but i'll stay & support hotrodttt

anyone who starts a Tertiary Season on the Playground should be propped daily

And I update all of the time
joshryanshepherd
7/21/08 2:31:00AM

Posted by juanez13

no surprise there though, only thing was Nak landing a good shot on Ologun before the flying armbar

your lyin your a$$ off!! lol. im not watchin so idk lol
hotrodttt
7/21/08 2:32:17AM
Aoki vs Uno is just Starting so stay tuned
juanez13
7/21/08 2:33:38AM

Posted by joshryanshepherd

Posted by juanez13

your lyin your a$$ off!! lol. im not watchin so idk lol

No joke dude, Nak pulled a jumpin guard and transitioned into an armbar.

said no surprise because Ologun doesnt fight MMA, just K-1, so getting subbed was the ecpected outcome
DiabloFreak56
7/21/08 2:33:41AM
WAR AOKI!
gartface
7/21/08 2:36:55AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

WAR AOKI!

I picked Aoki, but I have a bad feeling that Caol is going to win.
juanez13
7/21/08 2:38:16AM

Posted by gartface

Posted by DiabloFreak56

WAR AOKI!

a have a good feeling caol is gonna win

just hard not to like Uno.
hotrodttt
7/21/08 2:39:50AM
Yeah just look at his Entrance Music, that's just Sick !
DiabloFreak56
7/21/08 2:40:21AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by gartface

Posted by DiabloFreak56

WAR AOKI!

a have a good feeling caol is gonna win

just hard not to like Uno.

i like uno but i mean i really like aoki... gotta go with one of my fav. ya know hahah
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7