Dream lightwieght grand prix

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Dream lightwieght grand prix
bustin_mma
5/5/08 10:08:34PM
Who do you guys think will win the whole tournement?. I think it will be Akoi barring some kind of injury.
Pookie
5/5/08 10:14:18PM
if aoki doesnt have to fight ishida i say he takes it.

Ishida is just a ridiculously hard fight for him.
hotrodttt
5/5/08 10:18:05PM

Posted by Pookie

Yeah, I also think Kawajiri is, he's the Best Wrestler in the Tournament, his Grappling is Great and his Striking is Excellent, I say he takes the Tournament
juanez13
5/5/08 10:22:11PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Pookie

Yeah, I also think Kawajiri is, he's the Best Wrestler in the Tournament, his Grappling is Great and his Striking is Excellent, I say he takes the Tournament

...However, i'd rather see Alvarez or Hansen Take it. Should be great though, DREAM is doing a great job so far.
bustin_mma
5/5/08 10:23:14PM
i agree pookie, i think Ishida is the biggest threat to Aoki either him or Hanson
juanez13
5/5/08 10:29:38PM

Posted by bustin_mma

i agree pookie, i think Ishida is the biggest threat to Aoki either him or Hanson

well he beat hansen in their first match (gogoplata), although i agree, with hansen having matched up against him already, he should have a better gameple than just sit in aoki's guard. Also i think alvarez would give him some problems, considering he has heavy hands and a good wrestling background, he should be able to defend the takedowns, he should try and pick aoki apart instead of getting close and letting aoki have the chance to pull guard.
ohiostate1016
5/6/08 12:58:57PM

Posted by bustin_mma

Who do you guys think will win the whole tournement?. I think it will be Akoi barring some kind of injury.

Enough said.

(Eddie Alvarez takes the tourney).