Dream 6 hype!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Dream 6 hype!
Mchubb316
9/18/08 12:27:37AM
Dream 6 is almost here. I love watching the Dream events so far. I want to know what fellow Playgrounders are most looking forward to for this event. There is so much that will be going on. The MW Grand Prix finals are gonna be great. Anytime CroCop is on a card you can hope for a signature LHK. Overeem will be a tough challenge for him. What sub will Aoki pull off this time? I look forward to his bright stretchy pants(JJFreak will appreciate that.lol) I can't wait. Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

P.S. Bas is an added bonus for the whole event. He makes me laugh with his commentary.
Jackelope
9/18/08 12:45:35AM
Definitely looking forward to seeing if the Crocop re-emergence is for real or not. I think Overeem is a great test since he's been on fire lately.

Dream never lets me down on anything else, either.. so I'm sure the rest of the card will be phenomenal. Although I don't know if we can top Dream 5
Mchubb316
9/18/08 2:04:40AM
Yeah it will be tough to top Dream 5.
pv3Hpv3p
9/18/08 10:22:20AM
I'm pretty stoked.... I just got my hidef cable (which comes with HD Net) and this will be the first one I will watch live... well, kinda live, I'm going to DVR the live event on Tues night and watch it the next morning

I'm pretty f'n stoked
gartface
9/18/08 11:07:00AM
It's the first DREAM event since I've been back at school...I'm upset, no more DVR and I can't really pull an all-nighter on Sundays, I have a tough Monday schedule. I definitely will be watching it though afterwards on the tape delay.
I think Mousasi is going to take the belt, and CroCop is going to kick Overeem's head off.
Lebstyl3
9/18/08 6:03:55PM
yep Dream 6 is stacked from bottom to the top.
Believe-in-judo81
9/19/08 4:54:31AM
Everyone is forgetting to mention that Sergei is back! Really solid looking cream, excited for this one.
gartface
9/19/08 11:29:59AM

Posted by Believe-in-judo81

Everyone is forgetting to mention that Sergei is back! Really solid looking cream, excited for this one.

Haha, you said cream. But yeah I'm excited to watch Sergei do work.
Mayhem13
9/21/08 12:29:45PM
what are your guys thoughts on the Minowman vs Funaki fight....that one has me torn.

I think Funaki is/was the better fighter, but is past his prime now...and Minowman is sooo inconsistent sometimes...but when he's on..he is pretty tough...

copcopps
9/21/08 1:19:21PM
Sergei's back that's worth my money regardles of who he is fighting
mach
9/22/08 1:31:06AM
I'm really excited to see Mach fight again, this card is so stacked I can't wait

there have been a shit load of ads here in Korea, and I don't have to stay up til 3AM to watch!
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/22/08 9:55:28AM
OVEREEM FTW!!!!
Wolfenstein
9/22/08 10:58:28AM
Manhoef vs Mousasi is a fight I'm really looking forward to. Two top strikers, one with better hands (Manhoaf) and one with better kicks (Mousasi). Gegard is the more well rounded fighter and I expect him to try to take this to the ground if he begins etting overwhelmed onhis feet. This has fight of the year potential
emfleek
9/22/08 11:18:39AM
I just wish the event was on a Saturday or Sunday so I could stay up to watch it. I absolutely HATE watching replays of ANY sport. It's impossible for me to *not* find the results prior viewing the event.
reddz75
9/22/08 3:38:57PM
if u havent heard by now cro cop is going to tar and feather himself if overeem

can dismantle him. u no do a titovs.k.shamrock?

iv'e never heard that one b4?

at not in mma? wwe yeah. but not "undetermined" bouts. lol

i think overeem better duck!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/22/08 9:14:51PM

Posted by reddz75

if u havent heard by now cro cop is going to tar and feather himself if overeem

can dismantle him. u no do a titovs.k.shamrock?

iv'e never heard that one b4?

at not in mma? wwe yeah. but not "undetermined" bouts. lol

i think overeem better duck!!

And what does all that Jiberish meen??? you are awesomely hard to follow lol... if you think crocop's gonna win just say so. but he'll lose
jiujitsufreak74
9/22/08 9:20:37PM
WAR GEGARD MOUSASI...MW GP CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/22/08 10:20:28PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i do recall you saying war dong bar in regards to mousasi's last fight. anyways im with you .....

war mousasi!

jiujitsufreak74
9/22/08 10:23:48PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

i do recall you saying war dong bar in regards to mousasi's last fight.

war mousasi!

i picked gegard to win the whole thing...but you can't root against one of the most underrated MMA fighters of all time
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/22/08 10:31:44PM

war mousasi!

i picked gegard to win the whole thing...but you can't root against one of the most underrated MMA fighters of all time

according to your picks history you chose dong unanimous decision .... how is that picking gegard to win the whole thing?
jiujitsufreak74
9/22/08 10:46:31PM

war mousasi!

according to your picks history you chose dong unanimous decision .... how is that picking gegard to win the whole thing?

in the beginning i picked him to win the whole thing, we were discussing our picks to win the whole thing and i selected him. i tend to follow the beliefs of Ralph Waldo Emerson and change my stances on several things as time develops. just because i picked Gegard to win the whole thing didn't mean i couldn't pick the donger to win in their fight. it's secondary league so i tend to pick whoever i want to win the fight...except for the one occasion i picked JZ to beat Aoki...and that was only because of what happened in their first fight and i just couldn't do pick Aoki after that...it pains me to this day.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/22/08 11:21:16PM

war mousasi!

I read JJ's response... I still think you got BUUUUUURNED
even in the 2ndary league why lose points over a fight you know is going to go a certain way just cause you like the other fighter. it's a burn
jiujitsufreak74
9/22/08 11:43:10PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I read JJ's response... I still think you got BUUUUUURNED
even in the 2ndary league why lose points over a fight you know is going to go a certain way just cause you like the other fighter. it's a burn

i liked dong more and i also thought he was gonna win. i initially had gegard to win the whole tournament, then after i called the mousasi upset over kang i decided that dong would be able to win the decision. i was wrong on that fight, again i am going to say i have a Waldian perspective on life where i am not afraid to change my mind or beleifs.

i have also won so many badges from secondary league that sometimes it is better to just pick who you like more. it makes it less stressful to watch.