Dream Fights out of the UFC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Dream Fights out of the UFC
hashyandy4
4/15/11 4:02:36AM
Were doin dream fights 2nite, so i need your fights with guys NOT in the UFC.

HW- Alistar Overeem vs Antonio Silva: This fight could have the makings of a war, lets hope they both make the Strikforce Grand Prix finals.

LHW- Dan Henderson vs Gegard Mosassi: After Hendo takes care of Fedor(if they do fight) it seems like it would b Gegard next, lets hope. Hendo 2nd rnd KO

MW- Jacare Souza vs Hector Lombard: Love Jacare, cant stand Lombard, good enough 4 me. Jacare 3rd rnd RNC

WW- Nick Diaz vs Ben Askren: Very interesting matchup. Diaz tries to break his wrestler curse, Funky Ben gets that big named matchup, me likey, Diaz 2nd rnd armbar

LW- Gil Melendez vs Eddie Alvarez: Pretty obvious choice here, for some reason i think alvarez is a little overrated. I like Gil in an exciting 5 round battle.

There u go, now lets see yours, Bantam and Featherweight optional
kingsmasher
4/15/11 12:08:36PM
No way does Nick Diaz break his curse against Askren...Hes the best wrestler in MMA and thats all he would need to beat Diaz....I dont care about the BJJ Diaz would never come close...Askren is that good...

Alvarez is way overrated as of his last showing or is Curran a lot tougher than we thoguh...IM leaning over-rated for Alvarez...
hashyandy4
4/15/11 1:26:20PM

Posted by kingsmasher

No way does Nick Diaz break his curse against Askren...Hes the best wrestler in MMA and thats all he would need to beat Diaz....I dont care about the BJJ Diaz would never come close...Askren is that good...

Alvarez is way overrated as of his last showing or is Curran a lot tougher than we thoguh...IM leaning over-rated for Alvarez...

You might be right man, its all a matter of nick catching him in a sub or catchin askren on the way in of one of his takedowns. If not Ben will just take him down and jump around his gaurd all night. But u cant get me to say that askren would win 4 Sure, Nick is always dangerous.
TeamDEY
4/15/11 9:45:16PM
Hendo taking care of Fedor???.... No
Lesnar1
4/16/11 11:59:30PM
I want Fedor v Overeem I know his mistique has died down since his last two losses but hell I still want to see this matchup.