DREAM.5 Card - Updated - Crocop, Kang, Diaz, KID

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » DREAM.5 Card - Updated - Crocop, Kang, Diaz, KID
kastro_316
6/16/08 11:12:42AM
DreamFighters.com

DREAM.5 is shaping up to be a star studded card. Here is the latest updates on the DREAM.5 card!
IriShame
6/16/08 11:14:48AM
Wow, that actually looks like a very good card.
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/16/08 11:34:03AM
i know its been said a lot about DREAM, but this card is Primary League Worthy
tberg420
6/16/08 12:01:39PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

It might be until 3 people pull out a few days before the event and then two matches are canceled.
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/16/08 1:40:29PM

Posted by tberg420

It might be until 3 people pull out a few days before the event and then two matches are canceled.

chickmagnet
6/16/08 1:52:24PM
Wonder who Cro Cop fighting, I would love to see him destroy Overeem considering Overeem was talking tons of trash about Cro Cop.
pv3Hpv3p
6/16/08 1:58:27PM

Posted by tberg420

Happens to the best of them... Look at UFC 85
MMAcca
6/16/08 2:15:01PM
I think if DREAM put on another 4/5 quality events then they should be promoted to Primary League status.
SpiderSilva
6/16/08 5:26:52PM

Posted by MMAcca

I think if DREAM put on another 4/5 quality events then they should be promoted to Primary League status.

Ehhh

yeah but some of those name are fighters from other Orgs but as of right now I wish I had HDnet to watch these fights DAMN COMCAST
crazedfan
6/16/08 7:22:23PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Wonder who Cro Cop fighting, I would love to see him destroy Overeem considering Overeem was talking tons of trash about Cro Cop.

Cro Cop's fighting Jerome LeBanner.
cmill21
6/16/08 8:04:49PM

Posted by crazedfan

Posted by chickmagnet

To be honest I don't see JLB coming out of the Schilt fight healthy. He'll either get Ko'd or hurt himself in the course of winning.
whardin19
6/16/08 8:05:34PM
I've got to agree, this card is shaping up to be reall good. Although I would like to hear who a few of those opponents will be before I make up my mind.
tberg420
6/16/08 8:23:53PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by tberg420

Happens to the best of them... Look at UFC 85

Not trying to turn this into a company vs company thing but it happens more often to companies like DREAM due to fighters having multiple contracts then it does to the UFC.
ICSlegend
6/16/08 11:43:57PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by crazedfan

Posted by chickmagnet

To be honest I don't see JLB coming out of the Schilt fight healthy. He'll either get Ko'd or hurt himself in the course of winning.

Yeah, Schilt is just made to hurt people...bad.

Anyone know of any of the backup guys? I wish it's Sergei. The fight would be legendary. Would Overeem fight so soon again? And is there anyone else they could get besides a Japanese can?
cmill21
6/17/08 1:24:50AM
From what I've been told if Overeem didn't hurt his foot and if Lebanner gets hurt, it will be Cro Cop vs Alistair.
MMAcca
6/17/08 1:31:46AM

Posted by cmill21

From what I've been told if Overeem didn't hurt his foot and if Lebanner gets hurt, it will be Cro Cop vs Alistair.

That will be an all-out WAR!!

I hope this happens, so much bad blood spilling around it's unbeleivable