Dream Avatar bet

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Dream Avatar bet
jiujitsufreak74
7/5/08 1:20:15AM
i know it is still quite a while before Dream 5, but i would like to make an avatar bet. now, i do realize that Uno, Kawajiri and Alvarez are all top notch opponents and are capable of beating any LW at any given day, but i am still going to go ahead and make this bet.

I am taking Aoki to win the whole thing; Aoki vs the Field. now the arrangements:

1) No gay avatars

2) If i win, the avatar bet will be in effect until UFC 87

3) If you win, the avatar bet will be in effect until UFC FN 14

4) If you are a premium member, you have to have the title "Fear the Stretchy Pants" during the duration of the bet.

any takers
hotrodttt
7/5/08 1:34:58AM
Yeah, I'm taking Kawajiri to Win the whole thing
jiujitsufreak74
7/5/08 1:38:52AM

Posted by hotrodttt

well i would hate to see either of our avatars to be gone from the palygorund but...your on.

and i have to fix some details:

rules 2 and 3 are going to be changed.

2) If i win, the bet is in effect for one month

3) If you win, the bet is in effect for 2 weeks (i realized UFC FN 14 actually happens before Dream 5)

deal?
hotrodttt
7/5/08 1:41:04AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by hotrodttt

well i would hate to see either of our avatars to be gone from the palygorund but...your on.

3) If you win, the bet is in effect for 2 weeks (i realized UFC FN 14 actually happens before Dream 5)

deal?

Deal, but no Gay avatars and no avatars that say something like JJFreak pwned me
jiujitsufreak74
7/5/08 1:50:27AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by hotrodttt

deal?

Deal, but no Gay avatars and no avatars that say something like JJFreak pwned me

deal and same goes for u
EON
7/5/08 2:42:17AM
Sorry I just dont think Aoki can beat Alvarez or Kawajiri we'll see even Uno will be a pretty tough test for Aoki
loller90278
7/5/08 3:48:48AM
i'll even put a wager saying aoki wont even get to the finals. uno will be toooooo much for him, exploit his stand up game and avoid submissions.

hotrodttt
7/5/08 4:15:24AM

Posted by loller90278

i'll even put a wager saying aoki wont even get to the finals. uno will be toooooo much for him, exploit his stand up game and avoid submissions.

I think Aoki's gonna Piggy Back ride his ass for a Decision Win
jiujitsufreak74
7/5/08 10:30:17AM
well don't get me wrong, i realize Uno will be a very tough opponent to beat and that match up has me worried. i also realize that Kawajiri and Alvarez are both top LWs that could also give Aoki problems. however, i feel that Aoki will in fact be able to win both of his fights that night with his unique grappling style and control the fights for the wins.
hotrodttt
7/5/08 2:47:40PM

well don't get me wrong, i realize Uno will be a very tough opponent to beat and that match up has me worried. i also realize that Kawajiri and Alvarez are both top LWs that could also give Aoki problems. however, i feel that Aoki will in fact be able to win both of his fights that night with his unique grappling style and control the fights for the wins.

So if both Uno and Alverez Win then none of us Win right
loller90278
7/5/08 3:05:19PM
if uno wins i get to choose both of your avatars
The_Ho_Bag
7/5/08 3:42:19PM

Posted by loller90278

if uno wins i get to choose both of your avatars

i would ava bet u but i alrdy have one so =p

WAR AOKI =] fear the stretchy pants =)
jiujitsufreak74
7/6/08 9:19:41PM
OK, here is what i am thinking:

3 way bet. Me, hotrodttt and loller. I have Aoki, hotrodttt has Kawajiri and loller has Uno.

if Aoki wins, both of you have to use an avatar of my choice for 2 weeks

if Kawajiri wins, loller and i have to use an avatar of hotrodttt's choice for 2 weeks

and if Uno wins, hotrodttt and i have to use an avatar of loller's choice for 2 weeks

Rules:

1) No gay avatars

2) You are able to use two separate avatars (you are not restricted to just one, meaning the two losers can have different avatars)

3) If Alvarez wins, we'll get a third party, whom we will select in a group effort, to choose avatars of their choice that we have to use for 2 weeks.

Sound good?
Scott_Revels
7/6/08 9:25:03PM
If Alvarez wins, I will pick which avatar you guys have to use.
jiujitsufreak74
7/7/08 1:10:35PM
i have no problem with Scott being the objective party, so how about it guys?
loller90278
7/7/08 2:34:11PM
hmm, to be clear, i believe uno will win aoki but not win the championship. i think the winner of kawajiri/alvarez will take it. but i'm a good sport and i'll go along with the bet. i'll take uno!
jiujitsufreak74
7/7/08 2:36:17PM
good, now we just have to have hotrodttt confirm and we have a bet.
hotrodttt
7/7/08 3:59:24PM
I'm in, Let's do it !
jiujitsufreak74
7/8/08 4:21:27PM
here is the avatar you guys will be sporting if Aoki wins...not bad, but it serves its purpose.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
hotrodttt
7/9/08 12:13:02AM

here is the avatar you guys will be sporting if Aoki wins...not bad, but it serves its purpose.

I hate black and red, can you make mine custom with a white background with aqua letters
jiujitsufreak74
7/9/08 3:16:18AM
i'll think about it, here is what it would look like...but only because i am a nice guy and all i care about is conveying the message that everyone must fear the stretchy pants.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jiujitsufreak74
7/13/08 4:24:16PM
alright guys, we need a new objective party since apparantly Scott got banned.
Pookie
7/13/08 4:24:59PM

I will do it.
jiujitsufreak74
7/13/08 4:33:15PM

Posted by Pookie

I will do it.

perfect
Pookie
7/14/08 3:18:21PM
So if alvarez wins i pick all three of your guys' avatars?
king_katool
7/14/08 10:05:09PM
WAR AOKI