Draft Project/Management Game Results Thread. Triple Crown & Grand Slam Champions.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » Draft Project/Management Game Results Thread. Triple Crown & Grand Slam Champions.
jjeans
7/13/13 2:37:49PM
So in most sports you get Triple Crown Winners and Grand Slam Champions so I thought to myself why can't the PG have that sorta thing.... This thread holds the results to all Multicard Drafts and hopefully this thread will work out who will be the first Triple Crown Champion and Grand Slam Champion.

In order to be a triple crown champion you must win 3 different sidegames. For a Grand Slam you need a win in 5 different sidegames.

Currently as of July 2013 here are the people closest to triple crowns or Grand Slams:
jjeans (2)
Budgellism (2)
Playground_Samurai (1)
hashyandy4 (1)

Below are results for all games included in what I classify as "worthy" (feel free to make suggestions to what should be added):

Main Draft Project - Rabi
1. Discontinued
2. Budge
3. P_S
4. Hashy
5. TBD

Classic (From The Beggining) - Rabi
1. JJ
2. JJ

Trevails Management Sim Game - Trevail
1. JJ
2. TBD

Ultimate Draft Project - Rabi
1. Budgellism

Main Draft Tournament - Rabi
1. Discontinued

Classic Draft Tournament - Rabi
1. Discontinued

UFC Draft Project - Rabi
1. Discontinued
jakewalters
7/13/13 2:41:19PM
jjeans
7/13/13 2:44:34PM

Posted by jakewalters

Chill out, straightie
trevail
7/13/13 9:02:18PM
Props on the thread buddy, thanks for holding my game in such high regard
jjeans
7/29/13 4:45:47PM
Updated. First guy to get to 2 separate wins... Me

jjeans
11/4/13 2:08:05PM
Congratulations to Budgellism for winning the UDP. This will be the only UDP (according to Rabi).

Budge becomes the second man to win 2 multicard sidegames!
jjeans
12/29/13 9:07:48AM
jjeans retains his championship in the from the beginning draft project but this was a defense, not a new win so a new win isn't added to his victories.

Rabi has had to discontinue the:
Main Draft Tournament
Classic Draft Tournament
UFC Draft Project

Due to his external hard drive breaking. All 3 games are too early in to crown a victor.