After downplaying beef, Diaz's shove of Cerrone reignites tempers at UFC 141 presser

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » After downplaying beef, Diaz's shove of Cerrone reignites tempers at UFC 141 presser
FastKnockout
12/28/11 7:14:01PM
Sitting at the podium for the UFC 141 pre-fight press conference, Nate Diaz insisted any drama between Donald Cerrone and him was manufactured.

"I think it was just made a little more than what it was," he said of a previous run-in with Cerrone that's turned UFC 141's co-main event into a mini-soap opera.

LINK
tallica62
12/28/11 10:01:49PM
The Diaz brothers are such punks...and I love it

usually that pisses me off and makes me like a fighter less, but these guys talk the talk and walk the walk..so I like them

what are you going to do about it? fight them? ok...they're game
airkerma
12/28/11 10:09:25PM

Posted by tallica62
what are you going to do about it? fight them?

Maybe...but not while wearing a vest like THAT
Shawn91111
12/28/11 10:24:08PM
I swear Nate sounds like Corky from "Life Goes On" tv show when he talks. I cant stand either Diaz brother and would like nothing more for Cerrone to kick the crap out of Nate.
Chael_Sonnen
12/28/11 11:02:18PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I swear Nate sounds like Corky from "Life Goes On" tv show when he talks. I cant stand either Diaz brother and would like nothing more for Cerrone to kick the crap out of Nate.

Nate won't survive 1 round with Cowboy.
sparky
12/28/11 11:31:18PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Shawn91111

I disagree
jae_1833
12/28/11 11:33:14PM
This is gold! This could really help with Donald's slow to start issues, plus I really think that's both Diaz broes are at their best when they are the aggressive pressure causing fighters but they dont respond as well to pressure and wrestling from opponents. I am more confident than ever in Donald now!
RearNakedJoke
12/29/11 2:02:48AM
All i have to say is GO GET SOME DONALD SA-RO-NAY!
lll-lll
12/29/11 2:35:43AM
I think it's funny because Donald is right out of the Diaz mold IMO. He has the same smart a$$d attitude, body type, and fighting style. I've always called him the third Diaz brother. I guess he won't be coming to the family reunions anytime soon lmao

I hope it's a double KO. Can't stand either of them.
Lesnar1
12/29/11 2:35:54AM
Straight outta Stockton, crazy mother f#@ker! named Nate Diaz.
State_Champ
12/29/11 8:33:41AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Shawn91111

Diaz has not been finished in his UFC career, as far as I know.
He might lose this fight, but I don't think it will be in the first round.
Dberntson
12/29/11 9:20:59AM
All I have to say is that the Diaz brothers are just angry people. Always have been, always are and always will be. Nothing will ever make them happy, but it makes them good fighters. Their parents really worked one over on them. Can't wait for their tell all autobiographies.
fullfighting
12/29/11 9:57:40AM
Man, Nate"th gonna whoop Thith cowboy dudth ath. Trutht me dogth.
emfleek
12/29/11 10:03:53AM

Posted by fullfighting

Better luck next time.
Theoutlaw08
12/29/11 11:54:22AM
I really dislike the Diaz brothers. They are getting closer and closer to the range of Bisping for me....and thats saying alot i think. hahaha.
I think Cowboy finishes it early and gets the next shot (winner of Frankie and Benson)
Budgellism
12/29/11 12:59:34PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by fullfighting

Better luck next time.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt here and say there was some serious alcohol involved in that post.
State_Champ
12/29/11 1:34:36PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by emfleek

Posted by fullfighting

Better luck next time.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt here and say there was some serious alcohol involved in that post.

I thought the post was making fun of Nate's voice

OR

The poster has a lisp
emfleek
12/29/11 1:43:05PM

Posted by State_Champ

That's exactly what he was doing.
brutalbones
12/29/11 4:53:58PM
If Cerrone stops Diaz (which I think he will) he will have won more fights this year than any other fighter in UFC's roster. It would be hard not to give him the winner of Edgar/Bendo. If so, and he faces Bendo, I'm curious how he will fare in their trilogy.
Budgellism
12/29/11 5:47:16PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by emfleek

Posted by fullfighting

Better luck next time.

Ahhh, got ya. Not the best joke in the world...