5 Downfalls of Being a UFC Fighter

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » 5 Downfalls of Being a UFC Fighter
Jeff_Joslin
7/30/09 12:50:37PM
Just wrote a new article on the 5 Downfalls to figthing in the UFC. It was a fun one to write!

Click here to check it out ==> 5 Downfalls of being a UFC Fighter
grappler0000
7/30/09 12:57:10PM
Good read. So Jeff, when you makin' a comeback? I always thought you had a ton of potential.
KaibaThedon
7/30/09 1:05:35PM
Nice article!!

Guy has only lost to Jonathan Goulet, Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck?

This guy is no jokes for sure!
grappler0000
7/30/09 1:09:16PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

Nice article!!

Guy has only lost to Jonathan Goulet, Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck?

Not to mention, the Fitch loss was pretty controversial. I'd actually like to hear what Jeff had to say about it.
emfleek
7/30/09 1:26:03PM
That was a fun read. Thanks for sharing, Jeff!
Rush
7/30/09 2:08:23PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

Nice article!!

Guy has only lost to Jonathan Goulet and Josh Koscheck?

I fixed your quote for you.
thefyn
7/30/09 3:17:58PM
I thought the biggest downfall would being forced to pretend to like Dana White.
Rush
7/30/09 3:20:13PM
I liked the notes, but the title is a little misleading. I was expecting to read up on the downfalls of being a UFC fighter, not downfalls of being an MMA fighter.
Kpro
7/30/09 3:21:33PM

Posted by Rush

I liked the notes, but the title is a little misleading. I was expecting to read up on the downfalls of being a UFC fighter, not downfalls of being an MMA fighter.

Don't you have to learn how to fight UFC so that you can join the MMA ?
cowcatcher
7/30/09 3:26:22PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Rush

Don't you have to learn how to fight UFC so that you can join the MMA ?

dammit kpro, everywhere i turn you have me cracking up on here
TimW001
7/30/09 3:39:38PM

Not to mention it’s not very cool to go on television with a gut.

Chuck disagrees.

And yea, come on back! It's been a while.
billycarnage
7/30/09 3:46:14PM
I forgot about this guy. I remember the fight with Jon Fitch I wonder if he has evolved as much as him. I thought he beat Fitch but I doubt he would beat him now. He should get back in the UFC mix.
Jeff_Joslin
7/31/09 3:46:03PM

Posted by grappler0000

Good read. So Jeff, when you makin' a comeback? I always thought you had a ton of potential.

Thanks grappler0000. Unfortunately while training to fight Chris Lytle (my 2nd fight in the UFC) I was injured with a concussion. Messed me up for a long time. Feeling good now, back training hard, taking it day by day. Thanks for asking.

Glad you guys liked the article, I'm writing up a few more with some more behind the scenes details.
icebergsnoopy
8/2/09 10:27:05AM
Great article
I didnt even know you were on playground Jeff, You taught a little bit at my gym in Waterloo, You were very helpful for a lot of us. You definitely get our respect and we cant wait to see you fight again (ufc or wherever)