Donald Trump to Tito Ortiz: “You’re Fired”

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Donald Trump to Tito Ortiz: “You’re Fired”
SmileR
2/29/08 9:02:36AM
He’s beat down some of the world’s toughest fighters, and he’s battled his way to success in a cut-throat business world. But on Wednesday’s episode of “The Celebrity Apprentice,” UFC light heavyweight Tito Ortiz couldn’t KO Omarosa.

Ortiz becomes the eighth cast member from NBC’s reality game show to be told “You’re fired” by host and business mogul Donald Trump.

Link
DCRage
2/29/08 9:27:10AM
Curse that Omarosa! She'd have been gone if it wasn't for her weaseling out of being project manager! But props ot The Donald for giving Tito another $50K for the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and for saying he wasn't happy to see Tito go, that eases the pain a bit. Tito still did great on the show besides the $70K he earned for the charity.
Smd277
2/29/08 9:42:39AM
adios tito atleast he opened up mma a little more to the public
cowcatcher
2/29/08 10:03:22AM
ive never been a fan of the guy, but he really represented himself and the sport well on the show, heres to hoping part of the satellite the govt shot down finds its way to omarosa as she walks around being bitchy to everything that breathes.
Daddyprimetime
2/29/08 12:12:38PM
A little something I made.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
chuteboxe75
2/29/08 12:33:25PM
The way that it was edited made it look like Ivanka might have had a crush on Tito. She looked like she wanted him to stick around a little longer.
DCRage
2/29/08 12:44:40PM
That's a funny pic, my one suggestion: Replace Trump with Omarosa. She's the one I'm pinning it largely on, if only because Tito took the fall for her.
gsquat
2/29/08 3:01:04PM
Did anyone see his presentation? He was a stuttering mess. Definitely not a good speaker and should stick to losing to big names in the UFC.
Darnok
2/29/08 3:11:12PM
Omarosa is a w***e. and the best part is I am not fighter bashing.
hathcock32
2/29/08 4:49:29PM

Posted by gsquat

Did anyone see his presentation? He was a stuttering mess. Definitely not a good speaker and should stick to losing to big names in the UFC.

That was the one time in the whole competition he stumbled. he got screwed over by Omarossa, why the hell wouldent she be the PM of the soap. she was just scared she would get fired. Tito represented well, and should of stuck around longer, if it wasn't for that coniving bitc*.
NatedawgThaM
3/1/08 4:22:27PM
BULLCRAP!

He got fired for being a straight guy and wanting a sexy lady on the cover rather then that country singler with his shirt off.

Gay...