Donald Cerrone: Time To Put Up or Shut Up

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Donald Cerrone: Time To Put Up or Shut Up
BlueSkiesBurn
9/29/10 8:11:38AM
Cerrone on what he needs to do in his upcoming fight with Jaime Varner.

Video Link
emfleek
9/29/10 8:57:29AM
I choose B.
BlueSkiesBurn
9/29/10 9:02:04AM

Posted by emfleek

I choose B.

gartface
9/29/10 9:03:11AM
I'm at work, having to watch the front desk, so I can't watch this video right now. I feel like you guys are taunting me...hahaha.
emfleek
9/29/10 9:04:20AM

Posted by gartface

I'm at work, having to watch the front desk, so I can't watch this video right now. I feel like you guys are taunting me...hahaha.

I didn't watch the video. I'd rather watch my poop dry than listen to Cerrone flap his gums.
gartface
9/29/10 9:16:41AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by gartface

I didn't watch the video. I'd rather watch my poop dry than listen to Cerrone flap his gums.

Haha gotcha. I'm starting to dislike the guy. Used to be a big fan of his, but am looking forward to Varner smashing him.
emfleek
9/29/10 9:21:27AM

Posted by gartface

Haha gotcha. I'm starting to dislike the guy. Used to be a big fan of his, but am looking forward to Varner smashing him.

Same here. You're preachin' to the choir, brother.
BlueSkiesBurn
9/29/10 9:23:25AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by gartface

You have a strange obsession with your bowel movements and "things I'd rather do with [them].."
emfleek
9/29/10 9:33:13AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

You have a strange obsession with your bowel movements and "things I'd rather do with [them].."

Yes, but I wouldn't consider it to be unhealthy.

BlueSkiesBurn
9/29/10 9:42:51AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Yes, but I wouldn't consider it to be unhealthy.

Does odd work?

I can't recall all of them off the top of my head, but I think two of them had something to do with Toney winning by submission and listening to Bonnar as a commentator.

Maybe the Bonnar one was eating dog sh*t off your lawn...I know it had something to do with feces.
emfleek
9/29/10 9:48:31AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I can't recall all of them off the top of my head, but I think two of them had something to do with Toney winning by submission and listening to Bonnar as a commentator.

Maybe the Bonnar one was eating dog sh*t off your lawn...I know it had something to do with feces.

Those sound about right.