DON PEDRO and Chael Sonnen

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » DON PEDRO and Chael Sonnen
Chael_Sonnen
6/30/12 11:25:06PM
To my fellow CHAELzillians - - - (Uncle ChaCha has quite the following in the City of Chael believe it or not.....)

July 7, 2012 Brazil again win its independence. On this day the Brazilian people will be freed from the "obligation" to hope Andy Silva, even if grudgingly, only by a patriotic duty and sold by a media biased and untrue.

Sonnen will make Andee retire and so could never enslave our people, that slavery camouflaged torture the minds and makes the most naive twist for those who do not really want to cheer!

Certainly, the number 7 marks the history of our country and we can only thank Pedro and Chael Sonnen in these moments so meaningful in our lives.

On the banks of Ipiranga Dom Pedro and delivered us into the world's most famous Octagon Chael Sonnen will set us free.

Next Saturday the Brazilian real, genuine patriots, will be presented by his idol. Chael deserved their victory and win for us, a brave hero that will allow us to give the resounding cry "anDEE OUT"!!

A giant by nature, beautiful, strong and intrepid colossus Chael Sonnen will not betray the sons of this land ... our country and see the bright sun of the new world ...

GO Sonnen
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
7/1/12 12:42:44AM
Brilliant
Adrenaline
7/1/12 2:50:06AM
Gave me a Chael-gasm.
jakewalters
7/1/12 4:28:54AM
Preferred blanket of Brazil

Adrenaline
7/1/12 4:36:18AM

Posted by jakewalters

Preferred blanket of Brazil

I've got a watermelon in my bed for entirely different reasons.
Chael_Sonnen
7/1/12 4:25:59PM
Don Pedro is a true Chaelzilian gangster!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1