I don't give a fuck Post

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I don't give a fuck Post
« Previous Page
MALICE
8/6/12 10:37:43PM
I'm not trying to ruin the mood, but I would like to add something. I do agree with almost everything mentioned in this thread so far. Especially the examples relating to common sense and common courtesy. The fact is I do give a fuck and I wish people would change. People are becoming more and more disrespectful and lacking in common courtesy. All I have to say is "Do unto others."

Finally, I will attempt to add to the thread. I don't give a fuck if you are gay, straight, vegan, carnivore, male, female, American, British, Candadian, Brazilian, young, old, skinny, obese, short, tall, white, black, christian, Muslim, atheist, etc. If you feel you need to point it out to me, I have no time for you. You are the prejudice one, not me.
george112
8/7/12 11:22:58AM
I fucking hate that I wake up everyday at 430 for work THEN on my days off I can't sleep late!! like right NOW!

Sucks cause I still feel tired still but just can't fall back asleep
BuffaloDave
8/7/12 1:21:56PM
I don't give a fuck about all the stupid e-cards, quotes with a picture of Drake on it, the fake share this picture so so-so will donate money, etc. filling up time lines on my social media pages.

Speaking of social media, I also don't give a fuck that people air their dirty laundry out, day in and day out, then get mad when people talk shit about you.
Poor_Franklin
8/7/12 2:54:13PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I don't give a fuck about all the stupid e-cards, quotes with a picture of Drake on it, the fake share this picture so so-so will donate money, etc. filling up time lines on my social media pages.

Speaking of social media, I also don't give a fuck that people air their dirty laundry out, day in and day out, then get mad when people talk shit about you.

i know a girl who always makes cryptic quotes about a "certain guy" that broke her heart & how she misses him. My friend, her friend on facebook, went up to her one night at the bar & asked "So how is it going w/ that guy?" She said "Who?".
He said, "That guy you're always talking about on facebook." She replied," UGH! That's personal! How dare you!" She said that was not meant for him to know & they weren't that close of friends. He deleted her on facebook that night & the next time she saw him, she got mad he deleted her.

this story is a mere example of why i avoid making a facebook for people i know in real life
babalu46
8/7/12 6:18:21PM
I don't give a fuck about 50 Shades of Grey and all the women who want to tell me about it!!!
backalley101
8/7/12 6:29:20PM
I don't give fuck about Kristen cheating on Pattinson lol
hymiekooken
8/7/12 6:43:54PM
I dont give a fuck about overpriced movie theater snacks, i smuggle in my own food.
backalley101
8/7/12 8:08:28PM

Posted by hymiekooken

I dont give a fuck about overpriced movie theater snacks, i smuggle in my own food.

I hear you bro the only thing I don't smuggle in is a gun
Pages: 1 [2]