I don't give a fuck Post

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I don't give a fuck Post
Next Page »
backalley101
8/5/12 11:44:22PM
Some people post about the stupidest shit, like what they are listening to, how they are taking a shit, or any other random shit that don't make no sense. This post might not make sense to you, but I don't give a fuck. This is what this post is all about. Post on here what you don't give a fuck about. Anything that pisses you off, or you are tired of hearing about. Comments welcomed, but I don't give a fuck, LOL!!!!!
Adrenaline
8/5/12 11:45:32PM
I don't give a fuck about your thread or your post

Did I do it right?
infestructure
8/5/12 11:47:38PM
I don't give a fuck about racist people or religious people.

Racist people - Stop diggin' on us whiteys!

Religious people - Drink the kool-aid already!
hotrodttt
8/6/12 12:25:57AM
I hate how ghetto people walk and how they wear their cloths. Looks so stupid
backalley101
8/6/12 12:32:49AM

Posted by hotrodttt

I hate how ghetto people walk and how they wear their cloths. Looks so stupid

I'm with you. I hate that shit too.
hymiekooken
8/6/12 12:51:34AM
Oh yea, here we go. good thread.
Motherfucking obese people who get food stamps that are in front of me at the checkout buying 3 gallons of ice cream, 5 packs of oreos, and a diet pepsi, fuck you, you are getting too many food stamps.
Old men who buy ZR-1 corvettes and then never drive them above 70, you have no business owning a car like that, buy a cadillac, you are a fucking disgrace.
I live in SC, which is in the heart of the bible belt, we cant buy beer on sunday, and the liquor store closes at 7. I dont give a fuck that you dont want me drinking on sunday, I stock up saturday.
Fuck the police.
I walk around my house buck ass naked in the morning. I dont give a fuck, if you dont want to see, dont be peeping thru my windows.
I dont give a fuck about that idiot who shot all those people in Colorado getting a fair trial. Dont even give him the option of an insanity plea. Go ahead and execute him now.
Lastly, I dont give a fuck that pot is not legal here. I will blaze out till the day I die.

Adrenaline
8/6/12 1:28:24AM
I give so little of a fuck I just deleted my post. I started caring about it so it was time to give it the rusty coat hanger.
lohmann
8/6/12 1:33:42AM
I hate when advertisers purposely misspell words to seem edgy. Kellogg's, your Krave cereal is not hip or edgy or kool. You know why? Because it is a fucking kereal.

You know who else spells it with a k? The Klan. Fuck those guys.
Adrenaline
8/6/12 1:35:00AM

Posted by lohmann

You know who else spells it with a k? The Klan. Fuck those guys.

infestructure
8/6/12 1:50:31AM

Posted by hymiekooken

Motherfucking obese people who get food stamps that are in front of me at the checkout buying 3 gallons of ice cream, 5 packs of oreos, and a diet pepsi, fuck you, you are getting too many food stamps.
Old men who buy ZR-1 corvettes and then never drive them above 70, you have no business owning a car like that, buy a cadillac, you are a fucking disgrace.
I live in SC, which is in the heart of the bible belt, we cant buy beer on sunday, and the liquor store closes at 7. I dont give a fuck that you dont want me drinking on sunday, I stock up saturday.
Fuck the police.
I walk around my house buck ass naked in the morning. I dont give a fuck, if you dont want to see, dont be peeping thru my windows.
I dont give a fuck about that idiot who shot all those people in Colorado getting a fair trial. Dont even give him the option of an insanity plea. Go ahead and execute him now.
Lastly, I dont give a fuck that pot is not legal here. I will blaze out till the day I die.

Props brother! All those are me too!

Except we can buy beer 24/7 from the supermarket

Last time I was in the States, I was in a FLA supermarket and some huge bitch drives her fat person mobility scooter over to me and asks me to reach something on the top shelf. I looked at her like...
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
hotrodttt
8/6/12 4:37:19AM
I don't give a fuck about rude people who don't say please or thank you, or hold open a door when your right behind them. Show a little compassion
Shawn91111
8/6/12 7:37:38AM
People who blast their car stereo at 2am. Fuck off

Women drivers. Fuck off.
Aether
8/6/12 9:40:14AM
I hate stupid people.
JLS1980
8/6/12 9:56:04AM
I hate idiot driver's that don't pay attention.
I had an incident about 2 weeks ago. I'm driving down Michigan Ave on my way to work and this A-hole swerves over into my lane. I had to swerve out of his way to avoid the accident. I then beep my horn so he can realize what he did. He returns by giving me the finger. About a mile down the road he turns into Tim Horton's. Me not being the nicest guy in the world pulled in after him and waited at the end of the drive thru for him. I got out of the car and chased him down. I never seen a 4 cylinder car move so fast in my life.

I probably should have just kept driving but I'm not a morning person and he really pushed my button.
40ouncetofreedom
8/6/12 10:51:45AM
I hate pooping in public.

I hate how you can never eat a complete bowl of Fruity Pebbles because they get all soggy and you just have to drink them down with the milk.

I hate people who think Dane Cook is a comedic genius.

I hate any dub-step,Techno unch unch unch unch doosh doosh doosh music.Macbooks are not instruments.

Gogoplatapus
8/6/12 11:03:29AM

Posted by backalley101

Some people post about the stupidest shit, like what they are listening to, how they are taking a shit, or any other random shit that don't make no sense. This post might not make sense to you, but I don't give a fuck. This is what this post is all about. Post on here what you don't give a fuck about. Anything that pisses you off, or you are tired of hearing about. Comments welcomed, but I don't give a fuck, LOL!!!!!

Explain to me how sharing "What you are listening to" is stupid?

Oh wait, I give no fucks.

Don't make no sense.
hymiekooken
8/6/12 11:28:39AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fuck the police.

Last time I was in the States, I was in a FLA supermarket and some huge bitch drives her fat person mobility scooter over to me and asks me to reach something on the top shelf. I looked at her like...

Hell yea !!!!! I would have been like, bitch get your big ass of the scooter and burn a couple calories !!!!
Gogoplatapus
8/6/12 11:34:57AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fuck the police.

Dude, I hope your not telling me that you would not help someone in a scooter because they are overweight. My aunt has MS, is overweight and has to use a scooter everywhere she goes. Asking someone to reach something for her is a absolute necessity.

You need to help first, judge never. Man up, son.
hymiekooken
8/6/12 12:34:58PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fuck the police.

Dude, I hope your not telling me that you would not help someone in a scooter because they are overweight. My aunt has MS, is overweight and has to use a scooter everywhere she goes. Asking someone to reach something for her is a absolute necessity.

Dude, this is joke, you know, hahahahahaha......laugh laugh....If my sense of humor offends you, then I apologize. Of course I would help someone if they are disabled, I work in a grocery store and do it everyday.I am sorry about your aunt, MS is a painful thing to live with everyday, and I was definitely not making fun of anyone with a condition like that. If you took what I posted as such, then I am sorry. . We were not picking on disabled people, read the thread topic, this if for fun and nothing else. And I am definitely not your son.
BigBadAl
8/6/12 2:53:44PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fuck the police.

I don't give a fuck about people who purposely take things out of context in order to take the high ground whilst starting shit.
scoozna
8/6/12 3:03:25PM
...drivers that put me in a dangerous situation because they are in such a damn rush
...people who use a "handicap" space when they don't need to.
...people who get out in the "no parking zone" while their pal just hangs out in the car as if that's not "parking".
...basically anybody who thinks they're the shit and doesn't have common courtesy.

prozacnation1978
8/6/12 3:10:10PM
I don't give a Fuck about my work or customers especially mine !!
grappler0000
8/6/12 3:16:18PM

Posted by scoozna

...drivers that put me in a dangerous situation because they are in such a damn rush
...people who use a "handicap" space when they don't need to.
...people who get out in the "no parking zone" while their pal just hangs out in the car as if that's not "parking".
...basically anybody who thinks their the shit and doesn't have common courtesy.

I'll add a couple from the grocery store:

...people who leave their cart in the middle of the isle, while they decide what kind of soup they should buy.

...people who stop just before or just after the exit door with their cart, to do whatever couldn't wait 10 more seconds.

...people who don't understand how to use the self-checkout, yet use the self-checkout

...people who don't understand how coupons/promotions work (or don't know how to read) and hold of the checkout line to argue over 17 cents.

edit: alright, I have to share a story. I got into a self-checkout lane (unlimited, not express) a couple of months back. Mom, dad, and teenage daughter (1 group) were in front of me and the people before them just finished. I thought, this should go quick. Turns out dad had a sling on one arm, so he sat out of the process completely. Mom was in a motorized cart, but was able to stand and do the checking out. She was very slow, but that was understandable. The part that got me was she began shifting down to the bagging end and doing that portion as well. Teenage daughter? Looking like she's rather be elsewhere, standing off to the side, texting someone. Didn't touch one thing during the process. She was probably 16-17 years old, able-bodied as they come. Meanwhile, the other lines filled in to the point where I was stuck in that lane. It took every ounce of my being not to just dump my cart over and walk out.
prophecy033
8/6/12 3:47:29PM
I don't give a flying Fuck how "G" you THINK you are, you're not.....so pull up your fucking pants "homie".

I don't give a flying Fuck how cool you THINK you are, when that old lady is walking up, show her the respect she deserves and hold the door open for her

I don't give a flying Fuck what you think is so important that keeps you from shaking that that Vets hand and showing your appreciation

It's called courtesy.....pass it on
thevoodooninja
8/6/12 3:55:02PM

Posted by prophecy033

I don't give a flying Fuck how "G" you THINK you are, you're not.....so pull up your fucking pants "homie".

I don't give a flying Fuck how cool you THINK you are, when that old lady is walking up, show her the respect she deserves and hold the door open for her

I don't give a flying Fuck what you think is so important that keeps you from shaking that that Vets hand and showing your appreciation

It's called courtesy.....pass it on

whoop woop, thats "G" for
Poor_Franklin
8/6/12 4:57:12PM

Posted by grappler0000

...people who don't understand how to use the self-checkout, yet use the self-checkout

SmileR
8/6/12 7:26:59PM
I don't give a fuck about people who kiss ass! Those people can suck my balls, if your work or personality sucks that much that you have to suck up then I don't want to be around you or you to be around me.

Those people can go fuck themselves!
Gogoplatapus
8/6/12 7:48:02PM

Posted by BigBadAl

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fuck the police.

I don't give a fuck about people who purposely take things out of context in order to take the high ground whilst starting shit.

Hmmm, not sure I understand the context. I felt like the dude had a personal experience he shared that I didn't necessarily agree with, and offered my perspective.

Did I miss the joke? Is it from a TV show or something?

infestructure
8/6/12 7:54:59PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by BigBadAl

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fuck the police.

Hmmm, not sure I understand the context. I felt like the dude had a personal experience he shared that I didn't necessarily agree with, and offered my perspective.

Don't worry, If there was any chance she was in that mobility scooter for any reason other than her huge weight, I would have gladly helped her. She was one of the many hordes of fatties who choose to be fat.
hymiekooken
8/6/12 8:58:56PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by BigBadAl

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fuck the police.

Don't worry, If there was any chance she was in that mobility scooter for any reason other than her huge weight, I would have gladly helped her. She was one of the many hordes of fatties who choose to be fat.

OK, I was talking about the same thing, fat lazy people who choose to be that way. I was not implying anything towards anyone with a legit disability, there is nothing funny about that.

Anyway, here we go.

I dont give a fuck about Brock Lesnar going back to WWE. Adios Brock.
I dont give a fuck that my jack russell terrier is only 12 pounds. She is the baddest dog on the planet.
i dont give a fuck about the police, I am smoking a hog leg right now.
I dont give a fuck about Batista training for MMA, he is gonna get his ass whooped.
I dont give a fuck about all these new "smart cars", IMO, the 1969 Dodge Charger is the greatest automobile ever made, not orange, but black, with a beefed up hemi, and preferably with a bigass blower sticking out of the hood, and with a rumble loud enough to shatter storefront windows.
Pages: [1] 2