Don Frye: True star of Shark Fights, his one liners at a glance

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Don Frye: True star of Shark Fights, his one liners at a glance
jae_1833
9/12/10 6:24:12PM
link
My personal favorites:
13. On the difficulty of finding an MMA fight in France: "I didn't know France was ever in a fight. ... I heard Italy just declared war on Spain, and France surrendered."
3. On his background as a wrestler: "Look at me: I'm a wrestler. My balls are so big, I wear the excess on my hat."
2. On cauliflower ear: "This guy's tough. His ears are like potatoes. Looks like he got stuck in the birth canal, had to beat him out with a stick."
SmileR
9/12/10 6:52:40PM
"This guy's tough. His ears are like potatoes. Looks like he got stuck in the birth canal, had to beat him out with a stick."

They should get Frye to commentate on TUF! I'd watch it then!
Jackelope
9/12/10 7:26:38PM
Haha I love Frye!!
State_Champ
9/12/10 10:33:23PM
4. During a discussion with Rutten over their records: "I started counting fights when I'd come home drunk and knock my old lady around," to which Kruck, ever the straight-man, quickly covered for him....

1. On the preliminary card fights: "That was like prison sex: hard, sweaty, violent and there was a lot of noise."
postman
9/13/10 12:10:13AM
How long did it take for him to say he would get in there and fight?
marcoDGK
9/13/10 2:01:54PM
Did anyone catch the...

"My fight career didn't start until I started coming home drunk and smacking around the wife."

lol

He was on a good one. I couldn't stop laughing. I am happy someone posted about it because I thought I was on a different planet.
BustedKnuckle
9/30/10 6:47:15PM
Frye has always been quite the character. Just look him up on youtube. great stuff