Don Frye the moviestar?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Don Frye the moviestar?
hippysmacker
7/6/09 1:08:35AM
Seriously, He is in public enemies as one of the gritty bad ass G-men specifically called in to get Dillinger. It's not like the part of bad ass was a stretch for him
Jimbo
7/6/09 1:20:12AM
He was in the movie Big Stan before as well. Its a jail comedy with Rob Schneider and Frye plays a skin head. Randy Couture and Bobbo Sappo are also in it.

I caught the end 25 minutes on JTV a couple of weeks ago and they were all featured alot.
loller90278
7/6/09 3:15:33AM
he's in good with Michael Mann.. he stared in Miami vice as well
mrsmiley
7/6/09 8:23:04AM
Nothing can beat Godzilla Final Wars.
Don Frye with a Samurai sword fighting alien hordes,all the while Godzilla is deystroying Tokyo.
Not to mention you get Funaki in the film,and Gary Goodridge meets his end via Godzilla!
emfleek
7/6/09 8:51:02AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Seriously, He is in public enemies as one of the gritty bad ass G-men specifically called in to get Dillinger. It's not like the part of bad ass was a stretch for him

I noticed the 'stache right away.

The movie itself...meh. 'Twas decent at best.
hippysmacker
7/6/09 6:38:57PM
I thought it was good( not great) but definitely worth seeing. When you try to make things historically accurate there is only so much you can do. Other than a few things that have historically been under dispute, like who shot Floyd first, I thought they did a good job with it. Also the acting was top notch IMO.
jiujitsufreak74
7/6/09 7:33:50PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I KNEW I SAW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was bothering me so much since i saw the preview...i'm glad i'm not crazy haha...well at least not because of this
cowcatcher
7/7/09 9:45:30AM
i saw johnny depp when they were filming here in milwaukee, but i would have much rather seen don frye. i wonder if the casting directors just think that tom selleck got really surly when he comes in to read for them.
The_Ho_Bag
7/7/09 12:44:01PM
i just realized channing tatum was in it too lol =pretty boy Floyd