don frye hotel brawl and looses to know one put them in the ring?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » don frye hotel brawl and looses to know one put them in the ring?
heelhook71
3/3/08 8:36:14PM
don frye recently got his butt handee to him via dogg the bounty hunters son s boxing coach now the rumors are sprouting for a possible mma / boxing match . does anyone really care
SmileR
3/3/08 8:38:32PM
What? When did this happen?is their a source?
hotrodttt
3/3/08 8:43:50PM
Yeah I've seen it but that was no legit fight, Don was Hammered Drunk and Sunny just started Punching him. I posted the Vudeo a While back

Vid
juanez13
3/3/08 10:29:43PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Yeah I've seen it but that was no legit fight, Don was Hammered Drunk and Sunny just started Punching him. I posted the Vudeo a While back

Vid

yea i forget where i read the whole story, but apparently the had fought befre in the parking lot, and don had taken the guy down and pounded him for a couple secs before the pulled him off, than they went at it again at the hotel lobby.
allmotormark
3/4/08 1:56:34AM
prop's to that guy cause in the video looks like frye gave him a couple of good shots first then buddy came back with a fury.

Mastodon2
3/4/08 2:12:19AM
Typical drunk brawling, Don was drunk so he was probably out of line, at the same time that other guy should have been the better man and not got involved. IIRC, Don said something about them, and they responded by mocking him for being a pro-wrestler, which lead Don to start a fight with the boxing coach.

If an MMA match did come out of this, I really wouldn't care. Don was good but I think he is a bit over hill now, and who wants to see a past his best wrestler going up against another affiliate of that bloody Chapman familiy?
heelhook71
3/23/08 2:35:12PM
youtube type don frye street fight
heelhook71
3/23/08 2:37:03PM
actually they fought in the parking lot after the lobby fight and sonny won that also
heelhook71
3/23/08 2:38:45PM
amen can someone say aa for don frye
bls1919
3/23/08 6:18:59PM
This is an old video. Im pretty sure Frye was hammered. I think in a straight up MMA match Sonny would be toast against the Predator