If you don't like First Take or Skip Bayless

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » If you don't like First Take or Skip Bayless
airkerma
3/9/13 3:28:19PM
prophecy033
3/9/13 3:48:46PM
Skip is a Turd
emfleek
3/9/13 3:55:30PM

Posted by prophecy033

Skip is a Turd

(insert any ESPN announcer/anchor here) is a turd.

Pretty much all of 'em can eat a bag of dicks.
Bubbles
3/9/13 3:55:41PM
ESPN or Jerry Springer? Seriously that network is a joke if they continue to employ morons like this
Poor_Franklin
3/9/13 4:00:59PM
i dont like Skip Stephen A Smith, so i dont care who talks shit to them, but i dont think Sherman did himself any favors by stooping to Skip's level being childish the whole time. I doubt he cares though. he'll gain more fans for telling Skip off than he will lose for being childish.
airkerma
3/9/13 4:37:57PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i dont like Skip Stephen A Smith, so i dont care who talks shit to them, but i dont think Sherman did himself any favors by stooping to Skip's level being childish the whole time. I doubt he cares though. he'll gain more fans for telling Skip off than he will lose for being childish.

I think that says it the best. At first I thought this was the greatest because Skip is indeed, a turd. However, Sherman says some of the douchiest things ever to Skip...kinda over the top. I do think it's funny that he says "I am better at life than you" and Skip retorts "I can accept that".
Poor_Franklin
3/9/13 4:41:42PM

Posted by airkerma

I do think it's funny that he says "I am better at life than you" and Skip retorts "I can accept that".

UFC_Fanatic
3/9/13 10:22:45PM
After watching the video I can't help but feel like I'm missing some kind of backstory. I watched a nfl network interview with him on Total Access here about a month back and he said that he was raised with the idea that disrespect begets disrespect, which he says is why he is mouthy to some people. He said he only does it if they disrespect him first, so assuming that is true, what exactly did bayless do to provoke him?
Still good to see Bayless put in his place though. sherman
mkiv9secsupra
3/9/13 11:17:00PM
one good year with a shit schedule and he claims he is superman

i absolutely hate bayless but sherman is a joke. immature and childish. nothing he said defended his case of being the best DB in football. he simply came to the show to flex muscle. cant wait to see him get burned next season
frizzzlecake
3/9/13 11:47:22PM
Skip's a Troll, apparently Sherman isn't smart enough to fall into the trolls trap.
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/10/13 1:29:22AM
Not only is Skip Bayless a joke, so is First Take. The show's tagline is "Embrace Debate," but the only thing they embrace is creating controversy. This was intentional. All of it. You guys remember the Rob Parker incident a few months ago? I hate ESPN and its programming. If it weren't for the occasional game that's on, I wouldn't watch it at all.
Poor_Franklin
3/10/13 1:52:31AM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

After watching the video I can't help but feel like I'm missing some kind of backstory. I watched a nfl network interview with him on Total Access here about a month back and he said that he was raised with the idea that disrespect begets disrespect, which he says is why he is mouthy to some people. He said he only does it if they disrespect him first, so assuming that is true, what exactly did bayless do to provoke him?
Still good to see Bayless put in his place though. sherman

Bayless said Revis was a better CB
jakewalters
3/10/13 1:54:45AM
Skip's a joke. SAS is a joke. Dude was dissing the Blackhawk's point streak because they had "ties" on their record..

Protip: If you're looking for sports programming in the morning (9am-noon ET), look no further than NBC Sports Network. The Dan Patrick Show is where it's at. I only wish I could watch Dan & the Danettes before work in the morning!
kopower
3/10/13 11:06:40PM
I've lost interest in ESPN quite awhile ago. It really is terrible. I can't stand Skip, or Steven Smith.
jay98107
3/11/13 2:42:26PM
I appreciate Skip being dismantled any time, but both Jalen Rose and Mark Cuban did a better job.

Jalen

Cuban does it in a fucking smurfs t-shirt
40ouncetofreedom
3/14/13 8:07:16AM
LOL at Sherman though, he boasts about having a Stanford education then calls skip a cretatin ??? WTF is a cretatin??? I know of a cretin.