Don't Fear me, Fear the consequences!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Don't Fear me, Fear the consequences!
mentalcase
12/4/08 1:30:50AM
OK guys this thread is dedicated to the most lamest thing's MMA Fighter's have said, embarrassing moments and all that sort of stuff, including funny trash talk and can also be stuff said by a promoter or anyone to do with MMA

so please feel free to post funny comments here.

I am a prop whore and will prop anyone that makes me laugh
Jimbo
12/4/08 1:36:37AM
ken shamrock: "i will beat you into a living death"
EvenFlow
12/4/08 2:22:27AM
Chuck (before fighting rampage at UFC 71) I'm gonna knock him out in the 1st round lol.

Phil Baroni (after beating Suloev) IM THE GREATEST EVA!!!!! after which he went (9-9) lol.

Tito Ortiz - Hey Dana let's box!!! lol
mentalcase
12/4/08 3:45:40AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Chuck (before fighting rampage at UFC 71) I'm gonna knock him out in the 1st round lol.

Phil Baroni (after beating Suloev) IM THE GREATEST EVA!!!!! after which he went (9-9) lol.

i think phil baroni's famous im the best eva! rant happend at 39 after ko over dave menne
EvenFlow
12/4/08 5:30:55AM

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by EvenFlow

i think phil baroni's famous im the best eva! rant happend at 39 after ko over dave menne

Yup
mentalcase
12/4/08 6:24:57AM
yeah man

i got to say i like baroni for his entertainment value, and his 13-10 record makes him sound worse then he is

KOs over soloev, menne, minowa, chonan and kondo

hard fought dec losses to lindland & masaki

he got screwed in the first tanner fight, -much the same way tito got screwed in his fist mezger fight

DCRage
12/4/08 6:26:38AM
This is summed up perfectly in one line:

GSP to Matt Hughes: "I am not impressed by your performance".
ThaAxeMurderer7
12/4/08 11:24:56AM
"I'm just sitting here and I get hit in the face with a f**king pork chop" - Junie Browning

"Nobody gives real hugs anymore" - John Polakowski

"I'm the oldest I've ever been, right now" - Tim Sylvia

"I'm going to knock Steroni out" - Frank Shamrock

SmileR
12/4/08 6:23:13PM
Andrei Arlovski: Hey Timmy, how taste my pee pee?
(In response to allegations Tim Sylvia was banging his ex)
Wolfenstein
12/4/08 7:31:32PM
"Whoever they can find who's dumb enough to sign the dotted line. I'll cut promos on any mofo who wants to get in here. I'll throw them on the mat and put them on their head. I'm gonna stretch them all over the ring. -Josh Barnett

As for Oct 4th; that was our spot. Shamrock with his name and giant ego butted in line to get a slice of Kevin. At 103 years of age Ken usurped our rightful place against the YouTube champ. Our sincerest hope is that Ken whips Kimbo and then we can finally euthanize the “World’s Most Dangerous Man” and relegate him to some MMA dinosaur exhibit. Maybe taxidermy him and Severn and place them on a rotating pedestal where they can endless circle each other. - Brett Roger's press release regarding Kimbo vs Ken

higdon10
12/4/08 7:37:30PM
"This isnt Survivor. You dont vote guys off. You beat 'em off... That didnt sound right did it." - Dana White
dannyfrank
12/4/08 7:56:20PM
"seth petruzelli knocked out kimbo slice!!! this is the biggest upset IN MMA HISTORY!!!!!!!!!"

lolz
mentalcase
12/4/08 9:02:26PM

Posted by DCRage

This is summed up perfectly in one line:

GSP to Matt Hughes: "I am not impressed by your performance".

i proped u anyway but, that line was not lame, it was pretty cool especially when u add the french Canadian accent

one of the funniest thing i heard was josh barrnet talk leading up to to nog rematch saying something like: "he hit me about as hard as he hits him self when he turns the lights off"
bojangalz
12/4/08 10:57:05PM
No stupid quote thread is complete without Brock "c*ckchest" Lesnar:

Post fight UFC 91 "I'd just like to thank God. (points to the sky) Got bless...you"

But then again, what do you expect from a guy with "head like a ball-pin hammer" As he so elequently put in during the Countdown interview for Herring.
cmill21
12/4/08 10:59:02PM

Posted by bojangalz

No stupid quote thread is complete without Brock "c*ckchest" Lesnar:

Post fight UFC 91 "I'd just like to thank God. (points to the sky) Got bless...you"

But then again, what do you expect from a guy with "head like a ball-pin hammer" As he so elequently put in during the Countdown interview for Herring.

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW!?!
RNC
12/5/08 12:34:04AM
ATT is the worst camp

Bobby-B-Bonkers
12/5/08 12:53:28AM

Posted by dannyfrank

"seth petruzelli knocked out kimbo slice!!! this is the biggest upset IN MMA HISTORY!!!!!!!!!"

lolz

boooooo!!!!!!!
jakeiceman
12/5/08 8:24:56AM
Off topic a bit but along the same lines....

The other day my co-worker was mouthing off so I responded with

"I'm gonna knock you out so hard that you will wake up in a coma"

Yeah....wrap your head around that one!
big_timmy
12/6/08 6:26:24PM
I want to f**k chuck!
Solidus
12/6/08 9:04:44PM
Bill Goldberg: "Ladies and gentlemen, I don't give a damn about traditional mixed martial arts"

Bas Rutton: "Everybody underestimates the kick to the groin"

Rampage: "Well, I’m 22 right now, so in three years I see myself being 25"