He did dominate for 23 mins in the 1st fight!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » He did dominate for 23 mins in the 1st fight!
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 2:02:50AM
And the 1st round in the 2nd fight.

Then he threw a falling spining backfist that led to the finish.

That was another brain fart for sonnen imo.

Last i will say when hes not fighting silva i like sonnen as a fighter. I enjoy his trash talk. He will never get a title shot again as long as silva is champ!

Hope he enjoys the bbq at Silvas
ghandikush
7/8/12 10:09:46AM
I totally won the fiiiirst roouund... I'm the uncrowned champion...

Fail Sonnen with 12 times human testosterone = bitching he won 4 rounds before getting beat by a guy with broken ribs

Fail in the second fight, well, we saw him without the massive elevated testosterone.... and he failed in the second round

May his 40 year old ass fade into obscurity or take up his smacktalk with Lyoto...

jakewalters
7/9/12 3:35:47AM

Posted by ghandikush

I totally won the fiiiirst roouund... I'm the uncrowned champion...

Fail Sonnen with 12 times human testosterone = bitching he won 4 rounds before getting beat by a guy with broken ribs

Fail in the second fight, well, we saw him without the massive elevated testosterone.... and he failed in the second round

May his 40 year old ass fade into obscurity or take up his smacktalk with Lyoto...

Anderson's closer to 40. And Chael did have elevated levels this time, with an exemption. I'm all down for sarcasm, but not made up sarcasm..
lohmann
7/9/12 3:55:42AM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by ghandikush

Anderson's closer to 40. And Chael did have elevated levels this time, with an exemption. I'm all down for sarcasm, but not made up sarcasm..

Sonnen's exemption was for the use of TRT, not for massively elevated testosterone levels on the day of the fight or any other time the commission decided to have him tested. Like every other fighter, he was permitted to test up to a 6:1 ratio and no higher.

Otherwise, yeah, the fight is over. Calm down.