Most dominate fighter in each weight class?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Most dominate fighter in each weight class?
TOMMYAYO05
10/22/07 6:44:37PM
I want to know who you guys think is just dominate and cant be touched in each weight class.Also who can maybe test them?here are mine
Heavyweights----------Noone(this weight class is weak and i would say randy but all this talk about retirement and i would also say fedor but he hasnt fought in quite awhile and when he did it was a middleweight and the fight was questionable)Other test in mma=Kongo,Nogueria
Lightheavyweights-------Quinton Jackson(Yes wandi and shogun both beat him but right now this guys is dominate and untouchable and yes i would think shogun would beat him but not after his last performance.As for wandi i thought both times they fought he just got caught)Test=Shogun,Wandi,Ortiz
Middleweights--------Anderson Silva(Noone is even close to his level and he is in my eyes the best pound for pound fighter in the world.He has rolled through Leben,Franklin,Lutter,Marquardt,Franklin and Franklin is easily second best middleweight in the world.Test=Filho,Kang,Frank Shamrock but even these guys could not really test him.
Welterweights-----------Georges St. Pierre(yeah serra got lucky but after seeing him dismantle hughes and then my boy kos,this guy is the man.He is the most athletic mma fighter in the world.Test=Karo,Nick Diaz,Hughes
Lightweights----------Bj Penn(in my eyes he is the second best p4p fighter in the world and he is just gonna run through this division just like the spider is doing to the middleweights.Test--------Sherk,Guillard,Huerta,Guida
DJAM11
10/22/07 6:51:47PM
HW: i think right now the hw with the best chance of being dominant is Tim Sylvia....which sux but in a few years i know for a fact Gonzaga will be the champion and a dominant one
LHW: Rampage...his head is made of steel unless you hit it with a knee then its made of glass, but i think he has matured enough to be the undisputed # 1 at LHW for a very long time
MW: Anderson....theres not other words he's the best there is at 185 no one will beat him
WW: Jon Fitch...GSP is a very close 2nd but i think fitch is too big and too well rounded i think he will gnp or submit george
LW: BJ Penn... best fighter in the world hands down when he wants to win he will
Boo_Radley21
10/22/07 6:58:46PM
HW: Right now it's a tossup

LHW: Rampage has been the one to show how good he is lately. He beat Eastman, Chuck, and Henderson with the Hendo match being the closest but still dominant for the majority of the fight IMO

MW: Anderson Silva is by far the most dominant I can't see anyone beating him unless Henderson moves down.

WW: Georges St. Pierre. Even though he lost to Serra he can just walk through anybody in the division. He just beats guys down every fight and I think that he could beat anyone in the division right now.

LW: To me it's Sherk no question. Even with all the steroid controversy he's just too strong for the other lightweights and can control anybody on the ground which is where he takes the fight almost whenever he wants.
tuvok500
10/22/07 7:02:20PM
well ok,

HW : Nogueira

LHW : jackson

MW : silva

WW : GSP

LW : penn

that is my choice !!

NatedawgThaM
10/22/07 7:13:58PM
HW- Big Nog- There ain't nobody that can KO this guy and thats half the HW's gameplans and Mir & GG arent subbin' him. Its his time and era...

LHW- Rampage Jackson- He can't be touched right now. He walked through Chuck & Danny Henderson. I think right now he could easily beat Shogun and Wandy just becaus ehe has gotten that better

MW- Anderson- he prove dit last night by dominating another top 5 MW. he won't be stopped either

WW- Nobody. I thoguht Sanchez could be but he lost to Kos. I thought GSP would be but he lost to Serra. Nobodies dominating AS OF NOW...

LW- Nobody. Sherk is testing positive for Steroids. And nobody has really beatin' that many UFC LW's. BJ has only had one fight coming down and Stevenson has lost a few times. I guess a close 2nd would be Kenflo?
garrick
10/22/07 7:39:27PM
HW- Not sure. Nogueria possibly.

LH- Rampage, he's unbeatable right know.

MW- Is their really any question? Anderson Silva all the way.

WW- GSP. It's not just because I'm a fan, but his skills are unbeatable when he's focused.

LW- BJ Penn. I don't see any of the LW beating him.
cmill21
10/22/07 8:52:29PM

Posted by tuvok500

well ok,

HW : Nogueira

LHW : jackson

MW : silva

WW : GSP

LW : penn

that is my choice !!