Randy vs. Sylvia 3% (1)
Serra vs. Gsp 1 0% (0)
BJ Peen vs Hughes 1 3% (1)
masodd
4/22/08 10:53:36AM
More dominating victory?
ThaAxeMurderer7
4/22/08 12:33:12PM
I've got to go with Silva vs. Franklin. I knew going in that Silva was going to win but I had no idea that he was going to mess Rich up that bad. Their second fight was pretty bad too but Rich at least got some offense in. The first fight was definately one of the most dominant performances I've ever seen in my life. Other dominating performances that I can think of that happened recently were Okami's win over Tanner and BJ's win over Joe Daddy.
scoozna
4/22/08 1:15:27PM
Silva / Franklin - it's still painful to watch!

Who is BJ Peen ? Lol...
DJDark41
4/22/08 2:21:25PM
GSP/Hughes 3. I was kind of hoping for GSP to win even though I picked Matt Hughes, but anyone who says they called GSP dominating like that is a f**king liar. GSP/Serra 2 was a pretty dominating performance too.
ThaAxeMurderer7
4/22/08 2:32:18PM

Posted by DJDark41

GSP/Hughes 3. I was kind of hoping for GSP to win even though I picked Matt Hughes, but anyone who says they called GSP dominating like that is a f**king liar. GSP/Serra 2 was a pretty dominating performance too.

juanez13
4/22/08 4:15:42PM
Fedor Vs Nogueira
Gladiator
4/22/08 4:22:53PM
Quarry vs Starnes a 30-24 victory is... ... domination
bayonetxwork
4/22/08 6:06:25PM
Silva/Franklin for sure. And if you disagree, just look at that face Franklin makes mid clinch. Thats the look of seeing your own death.
Pitbull09
4/22/08 7:40:03PM
I picked Hughes/GSP three just because GSP owned on the ground so bad, Hughesl ooked overwelmed. Couture/ Sylvia would be second just because I didnt see Sylvia really do anything for 5 whole rounds. He can blame it on the first punch but he was fighting all 5.

I think Franklin/Silva 2 was a more dominate win just because Franklin expected the clinch this time and still couldnt defend it. It took longer than the last fight but it ended with the same result even though Franklin had trained harder specifically for Silva.