Dollaway vs. Hamman dropped from UFC on Versus 5's four-fight main card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dollaway vs. Hamman dropped from UFC on Versus 5's four-fight main card
Budgellism
8/6/11 1:59:20PM
With a high-profile lightweight contest between Donald Cerrone (15-3 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and Charles Oliveira (14-1 UFC, 2-1 UFC) taking a main-card slot at this month's UFC on Versus 5 event, a middleweight contest between C.B. Dollaway (11-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) and Jared Hamman (11-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) has officially been relegated to the evening's preliminary card.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) today confirmed the switch with sources close to the event.

Featuring a welterweight headliner of Dan Hardy vs. Chris Lytle, UFC on Versus 5 takes place Aug. 14 at Milwaukee's Bradley Center.

LINK

One of the best free cards on paper I've ever seen.
prophecy033
8/6/11 2:38:14PM

Posted by Budgellism

With a high-profile lightweight contest between Donald Cerrone (15-3 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and Charles Oliveira (14-1 UFC, 2-1 UFC) taking a main-card slot at this month's UFC on Versus 5 event, a middleweight contest between C.B. Dollaway (11-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) and Jared Hamman (11-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) has officially been relegated to the evening's preliminary card.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) today confirmed the switch with sources close to the event.

Featuring a welterweight headliner of Dan Hardy vs. Chris Lytle, UFC on Versus 5 takes place Aug. 14 at Milwaukee's Bradley Center.

LINK

One of the best free cards on paper I've ever seen.

THANK GOD!!! I can't stand to look at Dollaway's chin any longer
Twenty20Dollars
8/6/11 3:09:04PM
Isn't versus's card usually only 4 fight main card.

Really no difference to me if they show the prelims on FB.
FastKnockout
8/6/11 3:34:53PM
Wallass
8/6/11 5:43:22PM
You meant I wont get to hear CB's girly voice complain about an early stoppage or floss about his win? With how frikken stacked the card is this is probably a good idea.
Theoutlaw08
8/6/11 7:58:34PM
Good, they didnt really deserve to be on the main card.