Dog Lovers

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dog Lovers
« Previous Page
kopower
7/15/12 5:26:29PM

But seriously BSB, you could start a 'Cat Lovers Thread'.

Might be better to call it a "Feline Lovers Thread". I could just imagine some of the immature posts we'd get if it were called a cat or pussycat lovers thread. Me included
Copenhagen
7/15/12 9:55:10PM
Bad ass dogs guys.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Copenhagen
7/16/12 12:01:08AM
Guess some pics are too large.
backalley101
7/16/12 12:20:41AM
Last dog Benny also a rescue .
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jakewalters
7/16/12 4:33:03AM
Tyke the Dog. 2000-2010. Awesome fucking dog. Had him growing up, and when my parents moved to Costa Rica, Tyke moved with them while I was in college. Died of a heart attack while sprinting up and down the Costa Rican beach, happy as a clam. Definitely getting another yellow lab after I graduate in December. Labs are so damn loving.

Edit: By the way, I hope the UK forum users appreciate the England flag behind my bed haha. This was taken circa the '06 World Cup. I was rooting hard for that English squad.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Copenhagen
9/23/13 2:12:40PM
Newer photo of my horse.
Theoutlaw08
9/23/13 5:35:46PM
My wife and I have a 2 year old Australian Cattle Dog. He's my best friend. They say a dog can only have one owner, but he spreads the love for sure. He supposed to be a energetic dog, but he loves laying around. Hes a character for sure. The pictures are of him when he was a pup...hes a bit bigger now.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
Copenhagen
9/23/13 5:43:32PM
Australian Cattle Dogs have some of the sickest colors.
Theoutlaw08
9/23/13 5:51:50PM

Posted by Copenhagen

Australian Cattle Dogs have some of the sickest colors.

Yeah he has great coloring. His legs and paws are the best because it transitions from the white and black to light brown and white. his a good boy. he has a great personality
airkerma
9/23/13 6:08:55PM
Her name is puppy, she is my fiance's dog
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
hashyandy4
9/23/13 10:26:46PM
Heres mine (with his Ninja Turtle Scarf lol) Floyd Mayweather III. Or just Floydie.

EDIT: He's half Jack Russell and Half Chiweeni
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BigBadAl
9/24/13 8:52:15AM
I love dogs..

I have a Border Collie-Labrador cross called Katie. She's 9 now but when I got her she was small enough to fit in my hand. A few months back she almost died of liver failure. Have to admit. I cried like a baby. But we managed to nurse her back to life and by some miracle she is still with us and still acting like a puppy.

She is the most intelligent but neurotic dog I have ever known and great with my kids. She used to moan at me and the wife to do something whenever they cried as babies and when we're at the park and other dogs are around that she doesn't like, she will herd the kids and walk around them in a big circle stopping other dogs from getting too close.

Everyone who meets her loves her. Friends are always asking to look after her for the day and for that reason there are loads of people around town that know Katie but don't know me. She's a dog about town.

Dog's are the best. 100% loyal friend.
Pages: 1 [2]