Why doesn't Rich Franklin get some better training partners?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Why doesn't Rich Franklin get some better training partners?
Diaz311Franca
7/7/08 4:02:53AM
Seriously, the guys he trains with the most are Josh Raferty and Jorge Gurgel. I think Franklin would do a lot better if he dropped them and found some better people to roll with.
hotrodttt
7/7/08 4:20:25AM
Dustin Hazzlet Bro, he's the Future of the Welter Weight Division and Rich rolls with him. Matt Brown from TUF 7 is also seen at his Camps
joshryanshepherd
7/7/08 4:30:12AM
i think dustin is a wizard on the ground but nothing much standing up. if rich spent a month at Xtreme Couture he would walk out a changed man!!! guaranteed
Diaz311Franca
7/7/08 4:38:34AM
oh yea, hazelett. i forgot about him. Yea, his jiu-jitsu is impressive.
Aaronno9
7/7/08 5:31:32AM
Ive been saying this for like 2 years. Hes the best guy in the camp period, hes got nobody to test himself against imo. He has been training at Matt Humes gym lately though, and i also noticed that Gurgel trained their for his last fight to so mabeys their going to make it a permanent thing to train at AMC before fights. Training with the likes of Barnett and Mach is a sure step up.
mrkennedy
7/7/08 3:54:17PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Dustin Hazzlet Bro, he's the Future of the Welter Weight Division and Rich rolls with him. Matt Brown from TUF 7 is also seen at his Camps

exaclty