If this doesn't get you pumped then you're probably dead or Chael_Sonnen

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » If this doesn't get you pumped then you're probably dead or Chael_Sonnen
prophecy033
6/29/12 1:54:01AM
cowcatcher
6/29/12 1:56:17AM

Posted by prophecy033

Here it is

In a related song I Reminisce
lohmann
6/29/12 2:19:36AM
That is hard nostalgia.

Rampage ruined it quite a bit for me when he used it as a prelude to that travesty against Bader though.

In a related note, Wanderlei Silva has the worst song in history as his entrance music.
cowcatcher
6/29/12 2:23:39AM

Posted by lohmann

That is hard nostalgia.

Rampage ruined it quite a bit for me when he used it as a prelude to that travesty against Bader though.

In a related note, Wanderlei Silva has the worst song in history as his entrance music.

I dunno man, I'm not a fan of the techno, but that song only makes me think of Wandy so I like it. Under other circumstances I probably wouldn't like it, much less heard it though. It's especially hard for me to say it's the worst ever with a "Call Me Maybe" ad on the screen while the video plays.
Chael_Sonnen
6/29/12 8:25:18AM
Sounds like something Justin Bieber would produce.....HORRIBLE, WRETCHED - - ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!!!

Pride was like the Titanic, it hit a iceberg named the UFC and sunk like anDEE's career.
Budgellism
6/29/12 11:10:18AM
PRIDE
KungFuMaster
6/29/12 11:43:13AM
I never bother to find out who composed this piece but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Kitaro, one of Japan's current world renowned composer. This guy is insane. He plays so many different instruments at virtuoso level and one of them is the guitar which was heard toward the end of the Pride theme which reminded me of him.

Looking for the composer of this piece right now. Does anybody know the actual song title of this piece? That would help.

edit - song is called Pride. duh
prophecy033
6/29/12 2:02:06PM
I get pumped every time I hear this, reminds me of the good ol' days
Chael_Sonnen
6/29/12 4:18:45PM

Posted by prophecy033

I get pumped every time I hear this, reminds me of the good ol' days

The good ol' days of the Yakuza.....I miss them
Bubbles
6/29/12 11:59:47PM
ear boner