How about them Dodgers!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How about them Dodgers!
Mchubb316
10/1/08 10:03:10PM
Got a big win against the Cubs in Chicago. I know it is one game, but that was a HUGE game. emfleek, what you think about your cubs? Should be a good series.
bullettdodger
10/1/08 10:42:55PM
I have to admit i WAS worried when the cubbies went up 2-0 early on, but when the Dodger came roaring back...man i was outta my chair
Mchubb316
10/1/08 10:57:52PM
When Loney hit the Granny, I was stoked. Lowe did his job, and the offense put it away in the end. Go Blue!
Naturaldisaster
10/1/08 11:22:13PM

I was hopin i wouldnt see one of these threads
Mchubb316
10/1/08 11:46:10PM
I couldn't help it. Nobody is giving the Dodgers a chance.
Naturaldisaster
10/2/08 12:51:10AM
yeah i know. Im kickin myself in the ass now. cubs were up 2-0. so i sent a text to my friend that said Go cubs! and i swear, the very 2nd the text sent, i look up at the tv and see the grand slam being hit. I hate myself now lol.
i just need to learn to shut up and watch the games. cuz this same thing happened last week when I was watchin the Louisville/Uconn football game. Louisville ended up breakin Uconns QB's foot . so i was talkin to my friend and laughin about how our defensive players are beasts and we should win now. then a couple minutes later Louisville QB Hunter Cantwell takes a hit and messes up him knee and we ended up losin.
cowcatcher
10/2/08 7:28:13AM
normally i would be happy, but i really would like the brewers and cubs to be in the NLCS and so far what cowcatcher wants cowcatcher doesnt get.....the pain of being a wisconsin sports fan is a burden
DCRage
10/2/08 7:47:37AM
Loney killed not only the hopes and dreams of the fans, but probably Santo as well. I listened to it on Gameday Audio, you could hear the collective thud of both Hughes & Santo and the crowd.
emfleek
10/2/08 9:09:32AM

7 walks? 7 friggin' walks?

Thank you, Demp, for picking game 1 of the NLDS to have your absolute shittiest game of the season. It's very much appreciated.

Congrats, Dodger fans.
bullettdodger
10/2/08 11:27:39AM

Posted by emfleek

Thank you, Demp, for picking game 1 of the NLDS to have your absolute shittiest game of the season. It's very much appreciated.

Congrats, Dodger fans.

Lol fleeker its not over till its over lol save the bullet in the head emoticon for when the dodger pick up the couple games and sweep the cubbies to victory!!! well i dunno if THATS gonna happen but it would be cool for us dodger fans.
Naturaldisaster
10/2/08 2:11:58PM

Posted by emfleek

Congrats, Dodger fans.

Its alright. Its just one game. We'll come back strong and keep winning
Mchubb316
10/3/08 12:51:17AM
2 down 1 to go. Go Dodgers!
Violentcuv
10/3/08 2:18:14AM

Posted by Mchubb316

2 down 1 to go. Go Dodgers!

I'm a Dodgers fan myself all the way from Ohio!!!!
looking good up 2-0....
Naturaldisaster
10/3/08 2:49:13AM
Honestly I thought we were gonna be able to come back in the 9th. No excuses we didnt play good at all. 4 Errors! seriously. But there were some questionable calls in the 9th. the 3rd strike for Fukudome was low as hell! it was below his knees! and ward didnt go around on his final strike and it was below the knees to. and the foul ball wasnt foul in the 9th, but I guess it was hard to tell seein it happen at actually speed. shoulda been a fair ball though the announcers even said it.

were just gonna have to work our asses off saturday. and make sure our guys actually handle the ball right.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/6/08 11:46:40AM

Posted by emfleek

Congrats, Dodger fans.

well at least u cant blame him for the whole series....it took a whole team effort to lose every game
emfleek
10/6/08 11:55:56AM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

well at least u cant blame him for the whole series....it took a whole team effort to lose every game

Obviously. But that game definitely set the tone for the series.

Again, Congrats Dodger fans!

Now...GO RAYS!
4u2nv
10/6/08 1:41:24PM
Go Fighting Phils!!! dont be afraid or Manny and the boys!