The Doctor Says Free Sodas Sunday!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Doctor Says Free Sodas Sunday!
DCRage
11/21/08 12:58:02PM
But only for Americans. Dr. Pepper said in March that if Guns 'N Roses released the album "Chinese Democracy", an album that has been delayed constantly since recording began in 1994, in 2008, everyone in America would get a free soda. It's coming...meaning that THIS SUNDAY ONLY, go to drpepper.com and get your coupon for a free 20 oz. Dr. Pepper! Hopefully it'll let me get more than one, I drink Dr. Pepper religiously. The coupons will be good until the end of February. The full story:

LOS ANGELES — Dr Pepper is making good on its promise of free soda now that the release of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" is a reality.

The soft-drink maker said in March that it would give a free soda to everyone in America if the album dropped in 2008. "Chinese Democracy," infamously delayed since recording began in 1994, goes on sale Sunday.

"We never thought this day would come," Tony Jacobs, Dr Pepper's vice president of marketing, said in a statement. "But now that it's here, all we can say is: The Dr Pepper's on us."

Beginning Sunday at 12:01 a.m., coupons for a free 20-ounce soda will be available for 24 hours on Dr Pepper's Web site. They'll be honored until Feb. 28.

Enjoy.
The_Metal_Maniac
11/21/08 1:12:50PM
I am an absolute die hard fan of Gun's N' Roses, more so of Axl Rose. I also enjoy Dr.Pepper, so this is a great time for me. Anytime you get something free that you enjoy is a plus. Anytime you get something you waited such a long time for is great. Chinese Democracy is pretty much the last relevant album of our time. Love it or hate it, think Axl is a genius or a moron everyone has an opinion. The album will sell more than any in this decade and be nit picked by every individual with an ear. The biggest point is that this album is out of the way, and could possibly lead to the reunion of the greatest band of all time, Gun's N Roses.
iwannabesedated
11/21/08 1:26:09PM
I love me some Dr.Pepper.

Thank you William Bailey
MMAcca
11/22/08 10:34:40AM
Dr Pepper is good......The new GnR album won't be
gartface
11/22/08 12:53:27PM

Posted by MMAcca

Hahaha yeah, that song that's on Rock Band 2 is horrid.
The_Metal_Maniac
11/22/08 12:58:03PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by MMAcca

I downloaded the album last week. Shacklers Revenge, Madagascar, and If the World are my least favorite. If people listen to the album and understand it's just Axl Rose without the rest of the band they will be more appreciative of the music. I think it's deserving of 4 out of 5. It's pretty good, it's definitely different.
MMAcca
11/22/08 2:45:05PM

Posted by roncomanjason

Posted by gartface

Posted by MMAcca

I downloaded the album last week. Shacklers Revenge, Madagascar, and If the World are my least favorite. If people listen to the album and understand it's just Axl Rose without the rest of the band they will be more appreciative of the music. I think it's deserving of 4 out of 5. It's pretty good, it's definitely different.

It's SHIIT.......

.............imo
The_Metal_Maniac
11/22/08 2:55:42PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by roncomanjason

Posted by gartface

Posted by MMAcca

It's SHIIT.......

.............imo

That's the problem with opinions. Most opinions are wrong where as mine is always 100% correct. lol
DCRage
11/22/08 3:10:18PM
Read about the album in the paper today...truthfully I could care less about it, I just want some free Dr. Pepper.
cmb19932
11/22/08 3:17:44PM

cant ask for a better opinion perfect description id prop you but i cant
MMAcca
11/22/08 3:30:32PM

Posted by roncomanjason

That's the problem with opinions. Most opinions are wrong where as mine is always 100% correct. lol

so you think it's shiit too......