MW division tourney (good version)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » MW division tourney (good version)
POLL: Who would take it?
Bisping 3% (1)
Belfort 32% (12)
Akiyama 5% (2)
Sonnen 0% (0)
W. Silva 5% (2)
Marquardt 55% (21)
RhythmAndStyle
12/1/09 5:19:31PM
i posted in the new section that Belfort will now be fighting Marquardt..and read someone comment saying that they should just restart the division and do a tourney..out of these 6 guys..would do you think would take it..i would have to say Marquardt or Akiyama..p.s. the reason i didn't put Okami and D. Miller is cause Sonnen beat both of em'..so that would put him in the tourney..my bad bout the other ones..forgot to write the question above the poll...
submissionartist1
12/2/09 1:42:10AM
I went belfort because i think he has a chance of knocking out any one of the others plus his defense is great not to take away from anyone else i just see him on top. but could he beat the champ?
Boo_Radley21
12/2/09 7:06:24PM
It would come down to Vitor vs Marquardt.
george112
12/2/09 7:11:05PM

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

i posted in the new section that Belfort will now be fighting Marquardt..and read someone comment saying that they should just restart the division and do a tourney..out of these 6 guys..would do you think would take it..i would have to say Marquardt or Akiyama..p.s. the reason i didn't put Okami and D. Miller is cause Sonnen beat both of em'..so that would put him in the tourney..my bad bout the other ones..forgot to write the question above the poll...

haha i was that someone

i would give the tourney to Marquardt