NO DISTRACTIONS, GINA CARANO FOCUSED ON FIGHT

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » NO DISTRACTIONS, GINA CARANO FOCUSED ON FIGHT
MMAcca
9/25/08 1:11:02PM
The life of a mixed martial arts fighter has changed dramatically since the sports’ inception some years ago. From movie roles to commercials to photo shoots to interviews, the daily routine for a fighter is anything but routine these days and no one knows that better than Elite XC women’s star, Gina Carano.

As a part of the first main stage women’s fight during the Elite XC inaugural show, Carano proved that female fighting can be just as exciting and tough as what the men do.

She also opened up a giant door for more opportunities as soon after her fighting career took off, including her current 2nd job as “Crush” on American Gladiators.

Carano admits that her new found fame and lifestyle are a big switch, but when given the chance to reach out to new avenues in life, who wouldn’t take the job?

“Anybody who gets a good opportunity would take it,” said Carano in a recent interview with MMAWeekly Radio. “I get a lot of flack from people who are like ‘oh she’s not serious about fighting’ and that’s not it at all. I’m just open minded. I’m not just a fighter, like I’m not just a female. I’m a bunch of things, I have a lot of interests.”

LINK
emfleek
9/25/08 1:53:46PM
What are the odds that Gina fails to make weight?
jiujitsufreak74
9/25/08 2:10:41PM

Posted by emfleek

7:1 are the odds that i have between my friends.
emfleek
9/25/08 2:18:21PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by emfleek

7:1 are the odds that i have between my friends.

Did you happen to watch the most recent episode of Inside MMA? When asked about "dream" fights, she mentioned that some new, smaller weight classes need to be be started in order for some of these fights to happen.

I forget what the exact question and her exact quote was, but I nearly lost it. I couldn't stop laughing. And then I remembered that she was hot and I'd eat a mile of her poop to see where it came from.

holt8081
9/25/08 2:43:34PM
she will make weight
WrestlersAssassin
9/25/08 2:52:03PM
She will lose to Cyborg. But at this point Elite needs there meal tickets to win.
MMAcca
9/25/08 11:03:42PM

Posted by holt8081

she will make weight

What does she have to make ?
jiujitsufreak74
9/25/08 11:10:29PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by holt8081

she will make weight

What does she have to make ?

MMAcca