has this been discussed?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » has this been discussed?
MFOTHER
8/27/08 12:27:35PM
i was just rewatchin ufc 84 and after sokojou wins, joe asks him some questions, which he answers, but asks to say one thing before he leaves. Shogun.

i think this would be a great matchup, and i would rather see that fight, then the rumored shogun/page (unless page is fighting wandy)

i feel like page and shogun both need the win, which would make for an exciting fight, but not one im dying to se right now. Rampage needs a win, and shgun must be hungry after a huge upset loss, and a lot of time off with an injury.
If i didnt care about either guys i'd say fight, and let the loser slip away, but there are plenty of match ups i want to see with these guys. (the division is SO stacked)

So im saying let him sokojou fight shogun.
jocka
8/27/08 12:38:13PM
AM pretty sure its been discusted but thats fine, if PAge would not be figthing Shogun it could be a good matchup but i don't think Sokoudjou would put on that much of a fight. Unless you are trying to feed him to Shogun lol i Think that If Vara wins and Sokodjou wins their next fight or lose as a matter of fact they should fight.

Ordep
8/27/08 2:19:17PM
yeah it has been discussed, for me he was just looking for a shorcut in a stacked division as Forrest did.... he asked for Shogun, won and got title shot .... and Soko was trying to do the same but, come on man, a loss in WEC , submitted in his UFC debut, and a min-round injury win, and he think he's a the top calling out fighters?.... I think he has done nothing to claim himself as a contender in the UFC LHW Division, I wanted Nakamura to win that fight and still want Cane to beat him so all the hype behind this guy vanishes. I'm glad they're not giving him Shogun just because he called it looking for a shortcut, let him fight and win to earn contender status in such a stacked division.

prozacnation1978
8/28/08 4:17:31PM
right now rumor has shogun vs rampage in nov
so who knows if sokou wins in oct maybe he will fight shogun early next year
i wouldn't mind him fighting wandy
it looks like wandy will fight on dec card if evans loses or rich franklin wins i think either one of them will fight wandy
AftaabehEshk
8/28/08 5:01:27PM

Posted by Ordep

yeah it has been discussed, for me he was just looking for a shorcut in a stacked division as Forrest did.... he asked for Shogun, won and got title shot .... and Soko was trying to do the same but, come on man, a loss in WEC , submitted in his UFC debut, and a min-round injury win, and he think he's a the top calling out fighters?.... I think he has done nothing to claim himself as a contender in the UFC LHW Division, I wanted Nakamura to win that fight and still want Cane to beat him so all the hype behind this guy vanishes. I'm glad they're not giving him Shogun just because he called it looking for a shortcut, let him fight and win to earn contender status in such a stacked division.

Knocking out Anonio Rogerio and Ricardo Arona in about a minute is doing nothing?