Discuss

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Discuss
« Previous Page
BlueSkiesBurn
6/6/12 12:00:18AM
I almost didn't recognize Arianny without her jumpsuit.

Honestly, after I saw Arianny's beat ass mug shut, she's lost all appeal to me. Palmer is hot, but I see what Shawn is saying; What's special about this? We've seen way hotter girls wearing way less clothes.
grappler0000
6/6/12 12:31:05AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Honestly, after I saw Arianny's beat ass mug shut, she's lost all appeal to me. Palmer is hot, but I see what Shawn is saying; What's special about this? We've seen way hotter girls wearing way less clothes.

Just because you've seen Hendo/Shogun, doesn't mean you can't discuss Anderson/Chael.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/6/12 12:34:37AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Just because you've seen Hendo/Shogun, doesn't mean you can't discuss Anderson/Chael.

My point here is that we also aren't posting pictures of "Hendo/Shogun" we're posting pictures of like "Jung-Garcia"
Pookie
6/6/12 12:34:57AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

grappler0000
6/6/12 1:04:47AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

My point here is that we also aren't posting pictures of "Hendo/Shogun" we're posting pictures of like "Jung-Garcia"

Hendo/Shogun pictures are against site rules, my friend.
FlashyG
6/6/12 1:12:15AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I believe comedian Ron White said it best....Once you've seen one woman naked.....You want to see the rest of them.

Posted by Shawn91111

Fake boobs, belly button rings that went out 5 years ago. Whats there to discuss?

What is this world coming too? boobs fake or real are ALWAYS worth discussing.
jae_1833
6/6/12 1:17:58AM
Three things:
One-Shawn9111 dude you deserve to have your man card revoked for hating on hot chicks! The only prevention of this punishmebt would be documented proof to the mods that your account has been hacked or the comment was made (fasely) in order to save your marriage.
2-Every male (regardless of the addition of the relationship handicap) should always appreciate another male's efforts to bring your eyes to the attention of extremely sexually attractive females such as these. Props to you Kpro oh master of the quick peeks. You are a real man of genius!
Three-If either of these lucious hotties tried to engage in sexual intimacy with any heterosexual man on this earth and he passed that up then he is either married and very in love (or affraid of the other consequences of divorce) or he isn't honest enough with us or himself to afmit that he is just a guy. I have personally hurt relationships and lost girls I was seriously into due to my lack of having a vagina and honestly never regretted it. The relationships lost were certainly worth the night, the bragging rights and the memories stored in my trustworthy "spank bank".
Poor_Franklin
6/6/12 1:41:55AM
if arianny tried to have sex w/ me & i turned it down, my girlfriend would call me an idiot. she's hot.
warglory
6/6/12 7:54:20AM
This picture garners my unwavering approval. Now I must go to work. Carry on gentlemen.
prozacnation1978
6/6/12 9:04:05AM
Nice PhotoShop
crushedbacon
6/6/12 9:36:15PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Really? Can't we just appreciate a couple smokeshows in bikini's, freaking Debbie Downer, Lmao.

Pookie
6/7/12 3:58:41AM

I had to share this somewhere.
Poor_Franklin
6/7/12 5:09:54AM

Posted by Pookie

I had to share this somewhere.

lol we have a funny pic thread & a badass pic thread. it qualifies for both
Pookie
6/7/12 11:32:25AM
Yes. But i wanted people to discuss.

Any chick that walked outside in a Steve Buscemi dress, man if she even looked remotely good... I'd chase her to the grave. It would officially mark her as a keeper.
cowcatcher
6/7/12 11:53:15AM

Posted by Pookie

Yes. But i wanted people to discuss.

Any chick that walked outside in a Steve Buscemi dress, man if she even looked remotely good... I'd chase her to the grave. It would officially mark her as a keeper.

I only wish his eyes were higher on the dress. Chicks' boobs with Buscemi eyes> chicks with Buscemi eyes.
Pages: 1 [2]