The Disciples 96% win rate, now holding try outs

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » The Disciples 96% win rate, now holding try outs
bt155lbs
6/24/07 7:34:25PM
Were going to be the best fight camp on here so if you want to be part of the best try and join The Disciples fight camp
MisFiT
6/24/07 7:35:54PM
Would you let a brah in?
DMcCabe11
6/24/07 8:39:28PM
EAST COAST TOP TEAM IS GONNA COME ON STRONG
LightsOut33093
6/24/07 8:41:44PM
Elite Free Agents...........reigning champs and will be the undisputed champs

p.s.----i hope u feel important by getting 96% winning percentage with 3 ppl
MisFiT
6/24/07 9:06:50PM
You two need to get the hell out of here haters.
DMcCabe11
6/24/07 9:17:20PM
EAST COAST we're gonna be running this game by the end of the season
MisFiT
6/24/07 9:22:13PM

Posted by DMcCabe11

EAST COAST we're gonna be running this game by the end of the season

.... It's all about SoCal WEST COAST, now go away.
LightsOut33093
6/24/07 10:05:51PM
ur both wroong elite free agenst is the best
grappler0000
6/24/07 10:51:16PM
MisFiT
6/24/07 10:55:11PM

Posted by grappler0000

bt155lbs
6/24/07 11:23:34PM
HEY LIGHTS OUT actually we feel great about The Disciples 96% winning percentage with only three of us because it shows that all of us have decent understanding of what the fucks going on bro. All three of us who started The Disciples fight camp train daily and compete in MMA , no gi(submission wrestling), and freestyle and greco wrestling tournaments regularly, so we all understand how styles make most fights not to mention we all personally know a lot of fighters so we often have an inside if someones hurt or has had a shitty training camp.

The Disciples are going to be the best fight camp here on MMAPLAYGROUND very soon, and dont trip LIGHTS OUT you wont be getting invited after we pass up the "almost elite free agents" but feel free to look at my picks and copy them anytime you'd like
MisFiT
6/24/07 11:48:23PM

Posted by bt155lbs

HEY LIGHTS OUT actually we feel great about The Disciples 96% winning percentage with only three of us because it shows that all of us have decent understanding of what the fucks going on bro. All three of us who started The Disciples fight camp train daily and compete in MMA , no gi(submission wrestling), and freestyle and greco wrestling tournaments regularly, so we all understand how styles make most fights not to mention we all personally know a lot of fighters so we often have an inside if someones hurt or has had a shitty training camp.

The Disciples are going to be the best fight camp here on MMAPLAYGROUND very soon, and dont trip LIGHTS OUT you wont be getting invited after we pass up the "almost elite free agents" but feel free to look at my picks and copy them anytime you'd like

Haha oh shit.
Lord_Lenny
6/25/07 2:10:35AM
Its great that your educated about MMA, and its great that you want educated people to make your camp better in the future, but dont you think your taking the whole win percentage too far? Its not that impressive when 3 people got 96% on one of the most predictable cards ever. What about the 37 lightweight camps with 100% win rate. -Sorry if i sound like a dick
bt155lbs
6/25/07 2:29:32AM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Its great that your educated about MMA, and its great that you want educated people to make your camp better in the future, but dont you think your taking the whole win percentage too far? Its not that impressive when 3 people got 96% on one of the most predictable cards ever. What about the 37 lightweight camps with 100% win rate. -Sorry if i sound like a dick

I agree, I just used it so people would check out the post and my fight camp. I sounded arrogant in the response post because dude was being a dick and has posted after me in other forums aswell being scarcastic. The percentages will mean a lot more after a couple more events have taken place. I think our camps overall win percent is 67%
Lord_Lenny
6/25/07 2:41:35AM
i get ya. well good luck
duggy
6/25/07 3:00:49AM
we gotta start somewhere, might as well be on top.
LightsOut33093
6/25/07 10:40:13AM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

right on
nastshabast
6/26/07 5:19:06AM
WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE