The Disciples 9 members strong, 98%winning% on the year 63-1 STILL HOLDING TRYOUTS!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » The Disciples 9 members strong, 98%winning% on the year 63-1 STILL HOLDING TRYOUTS!
bt155lbs
6/27/07 5:13:49PM
The Disciples are rising up straight to the top, and will be jumping from lightweight to middleweight for the next scheduled event. Heres some of our season and career stats

The Disciples members on the roster - 9(currently and looking for prospects)

The Disciples current career record and win% - 197-38 for a career winning% of 69%

Groups current season record and win% - 63-1 for a winning% of 98%

The Disciples average bankroll - $1262

As you can see were putting together an elite fight camp and have only one gaol which is to WIN this whole ******* thing on here, whether it be in the heavyweight or light heavy weight division.

Requirements to try out;

Must have a 60% career winning%(If your under 60% your gonna have to get that shit up if you want to be a Disciple)

You must be actively checking your account for updates and be willing to share your picks for an upcoming event with the enire group before an upcoming event and discuss the picks in The Disciple fight camp forum. If you want to be #1 come join the best!
veritas
7/3/07 3:59:49AM
im new to the site, only have a few fights under my belt (7-1) so after a few more events ill check back in with you to see if i can join
matthughes23
7/3/07 8:21:33AM
i'm a newbie. i'll be keeping an eye on the camp and hopefully, after getting a good enough record will be able to join the group
Taylor8766
7/3/07 4:08:45PM
I'm new but I'll check back when I get some fights under my belt.
WarCreed
7/4/07 11:00:31AM
It's been done already with stricter requirements.

We won last year and will this year. PM us if interested.
LightsOut33093
7/4/07 11:02:44AM
elite rules
duggy
7/8/07 7:25:09PM
elite rules? if you mean just barely in the top 3rd of your division. sure, i guess elite does rule by those standards.
DougDrex
7/25/07 2:29:16PM

Posted by duggy

elite rules? if you mean just barely in the top 3rd of your division. sure, i guess elite does rule by those standards.

When you reach the HW division, we'll talk. Until then, you can only dream...
skwirrl
8/4/07 8:53:21AM
I guess its pretty easy to have a record of winning 98% of your fights when there has yet to be a single huge upset this season. My two losses came from betting against the grain. Betting with the bookies takes such skillz