Disappointed?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Disappointed?
sclasclemski
4/30/09 8:34:18AM
Anyone else disappointed that Thiago Silva and Keith Jardine is going down? I was looking forward to Silva v Rua... Now who will Rua fight?
spencerhawes
4/30/09 9:58:51AM
Im dissapointed cause Im broke and I don't have gas to check Hannah Montana hahahaa
Chuteboxer
4/30/09 10:23:24AM
I actually like this matchup. It's a little more fair for Thiago now. I think he would've gotten beat badly by both Rua and Forrest. He may still get beat by Keith, but if he lands a good punch, he could still win the fight.
AchillesHeel
4/30/09 10:25:56AM
I suppose the timing is wrong for Shogun vs. Rampage II. Shogun vs. Griffin II is also off the table. I wouldn't be shocked to see Shogun get a buildup fight, something he's "supposed to" win, so the hype machine for rematches with Rampage and Forrest can get whirling. Mike Ciesnolevicz, Jason Brilz, James Irvin, somebody like that.
jae_1833
4/30/09 11:21:00AM
Rua vs Krystoff would be nice....not easy but could be real exciting.
Franklinfan47
4/30/09 12:09:52PM
I think Silva (thiago) vs Jardine has the potential to be a great fight, so Im not complaining. Both are top 10 lhw`s imo and the outcome will effect the rankings.
seanfu
4/30/09 3:14:20PM
Thiago Silva would've massacred Griffin with a knockout.

Jardine vs Anderson would've been another likely suckfest due to the awkwardness of each style.

So this is much better.
chickmagnet
4/30/09 3:33:05PM

Posted by seanfu

Thiago Silva would've massacred Griffin with a knockout.

If Rashad had a hard time with Griffin, and Rampage lost to Griffin, I doubt Thiago wouldve massacred Griffin.

WAR Griffin....
king_katool
4/30/09 3:34:45PM

Posted by sclasclemski

Anyone else disappointed that Thiago Silva and Keith Jardine is going down? I was looking forward to Silva v Rua... Now who will Rua fight?

how about a rua vs cane fight or after wandy vs franklin have rua vs franklin
postman
4/30/09 5:24:39PM

Posted by spencerhawes

Im dissapointed cause Im broke and I don't have gas to check Hannah Montana hahahaa

Awesome first post!
sclasclemski
4/30/09 9:17:36PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by sclasclemski

how about a rua vs cane fight or after wandy vs franklin have rua vs franklin

Actually I really like the idea of him fighting Cane...that makes me feel better
BEATDOWNS
5/2/09 10:13:32PM
I like the way things turned out, it should be a good fight for jardine. It's about time they gave him a break. Thiago is no joke, but it's a step down from the guys he has been used to fighting. jardine by KO.
prozacnation1978
5/3/09 2:32:10AM
i was planning on going to portland when they added this fight and nate vs damien as well as james irvin vs wilson this fight card got really strong really quick
sclasclemski
5/3/09 10:07:45AM

Posted by BEATDOWNS

I like the way things turned out, it should be a good fight for jardine. It's about time they gave him a break. Thiago is no joke, but it's a step down from the guys he has been used to fighting. jardine by KO.

I kind of see Jardine as the guy who is good but just not good enough to fight for or win a championship...also like Koscheck...
Jardine probably will win this fight by close decision then lose a number one contender fight...that seems to be his pattern