Possible Dirty MMAPlayground Users

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Possible Dirty MMAPlayground Users
Whispering_Death
2/4/07 1:50:22AM
Please investigate:

ElGuApO91
takada
Sticksta13
jea22

These users have rediculously high $$$ after taking Cro Cop vs. Sanchez bets at rediculous odds like, for example Jea22 had $1 on Mirko vs. $500 on Sanchez. Likely sock-puppet or friends' accounts for some or all of these users.

Thank you.
JimiMak
2/4/07 2:15:59AM
I haven't looked these users up so I won't do it unless I look them up specifically.... but, when you look at a user there is an option to report them. This is the only way for us to keep this site clean from the begininng.... **** all the trolls that have invaded all the other sites. The betting I think makes it easier for us to see than, say number of posts-- as in sites that posts are all you can look at. I for one am all in favor of reporting not only trolls, but more specifically ppl trying to "juice" accounts. In one way this site is serious for those of us that are serious about our mma and our betting (even when it is fantasy dollars), and yet it's also only fantasy dollars... so why would one find it necassary to "juice" a fantasy account? I think it's just bored assholes. I encourage the reporting of them. I want to really see how I do vs others, and now against odds. I don't care how I do, I just want the numbers to be as accurate as possible... how did I do vs how did you do.

But yeah, long story short... when you see that shit, report them. Get them out of here. Let the trolls know right away, this ain't sherdog or mmaweekly this is a much more serious site.
Kameleon
2/4/07 2:17:46AM
I don't think it matter how much money they have, it comes down to points which they can't abuse. You can buy $1,000 wager dollar for $20.00(real money).
Whispering_Death
2/4/07 2:27:47AM
My bad, didn't see the "report user" icon down there.

Not trying to be an a-hole (or dickhead ), just trying to help ya'll narrow down a few suspect individuals since I know running a fantasy league is a very taxing job and it's tough to make sure everyone is on the up and up.

Great league here and can't wait for the next few events!
JimiMak
2/4/07 2:57:17AM

Posted by Whispering_Death

My bad, didn't see the "report user" icon down there.

Not trying to be an a-hole (or dickhead ), just trying to help ya'll narrow down a few suspect individuals since I know running a fantasy league is a very taxing job and it's tough to make sure everyone is on the up and up.

Great league here and can't wait for the next few events!

Not taking you as a dick. I'm trying to help this site stay clean, and I think you are too. And yes dollars do matter. Points are one way of ranking, dollars are another. Based on the way we do things here they can easily come up with 2.. 3.. 4.. maybe more ways of ranking us. All of them should be kept as clean as possible by as many of us as possible.
Rollins
2/4/07 3:30:53AM
I agree all of these people padding their numbers need to be taken care of. Burn them down and run um out a town!
chrisprevails
2/4/07 9:54:28AM
Yeah exactly. What's to stop me from creating 4 other accounts and creating bogus wagers with myself on my real account? This site could never be cheat-proof and still have the same freedom in the wagering system as there is now.
PeterGBO
2/4/07 10:28:33AM

Posted by chrisprevails

Yeah exactly. What's to stop me from creating 4 other accounts and creating bogus wagers with myself on my real account? This site could never be cheat-proof and still have the same freedom in the wagering system as there is now.

People who do stuff like that will probably get bored fast. Why cheat a "fantasy" game.
illkornstar
2/4/07 11:41:12AM
yea i was looking at some of the users last night with wagers that no one in thier right mind would take but too tired to find the report user link
Tripwire
2/4/07 12:27:08PM
Sticksta13 bet his own teammate 10 dollars vs 400 that Mirko would win. Lame cheating bet. It has already been reported.
D-Boy
2/4/07 6:49:45PM

Posted by Tripwire

Sticksta13 bet his own teammate 10 dollars vs 400 that Mirko would win. Lame cheating bet. It has already been reported.

Oh dear oh dear, I didn't think our leader would do something like that (Not saying it's true but it does look like it could be a feeder) but that's life I guess
Kameleon
2/4/07 11:18:47PM

Posted by Whispering_Death] And yes dollars do matter. Points are one way of ranking, dollars are another. Based on the way we do things here they can easily come up with 2.. 3.. 4.. maybe more ways of ranking us. All of them should be kept as clean as possible by as many of us as possible.

The only way you can win the $500 is have the most points not dollars, you can buy wager dollars. Having more dollars just means you made good bets, same goes for all the other rankings. The only ranking that matters is how many points you have, that's why it's on the home page. Who cares if someone cheats to get more fantasy dollars?
theKirK
2/4/07 11:23:42PM
The fact that this site is run off of "donations" that can get you more betting money, hurts the site when people cheat like that.

Also, it is just sad that some people are always trying to glitch their way thru...
ElGuAPo
2/4/07 11:36:34PM
y do u guys care so much? who cares
creativedestruction
2/4/07 11:37:55PM

Posted by ElGuAPo

y do u guys care so much? who cares

Because they are cheating, fool. Actually, you're one of them.
Stickan
2/5/07 5:02:02AM
cheaters should be banned like in any other game.

They're ruining the experience for non cheaters.
Pyrenus
2/5/07 7:24:24PM

Posted by Kameleon
Who cares if someone cheats to get more fantasy dollars?

If you are going to post a link to Wealthiest players, rankings by $, and post who earned the most in fantasy $ per PPV, then it matters to someone.

I'm competetive. If there's a list then I want to be at the top of it. That's what makes it fun.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/5/07 8:41:02PM
i feel soo dirty for being in Valcom now...........I LOVE IT!

naw..thats not right...just makes us who really won money legit style look bad