would you still do the dirty?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » would you still do the dirty?
Next Page »
POLL: would you sleep with this woman?
hells yeah! shes a pro 61% (20)
eff no! even triple wrapping is risky 39% (13)
Bubbles
9/9/12 12:24:45AM
Let me paint a scenario:

You meet some chick at a bar and start chatting her up. It's nearing the end of the night and you have struck out with every chick you have interacted with. This one is a 6/10 sober but 8/10 at this point after a good night of drinking and you're sold that she's the one for tonight. You whisper in her ear "let's get outta here" and she is all for it. You flag a cab to go back to your place, heavily making out the entire way home. You go straight to the bedroom and once the clothes come off you see this tattooed on her lower back. You stop for a moment to ponder whether to continue. Do you?

P.S. If you said yes, apparently she can be found at the Boston Pizza in Keswick, Ontario
jae_1833
9/9/12 12:55:47AM
Whose got two thumbs and love the V? This guy! Seriously, no rules when your single other than the wrap before you tap rule. If your messing around with sluts, then this kind of thing comes with the turf, don't be scared homie!
9/9/12 1:31:56AM
yes, you always do the dirty..
backalley101
9/9/12 3:35:12AM
14 years married still a no
Kpro
9/9/12 5:38:57AM
The better question is if she didn't have that tattoo would she still be an 8/10. I say nay. Hit it twice!
aussiemma
9/9/12 5:50:36AM
who has one night stands with the lights on ? plus being drunk, you would never see that tattoo till the next morning....if you're still there.
prophecy033
9/9/12 6:10:57AM

Posted by Kpro

The better question is if she didn't have that tattoo would she still be an 8/10. I say nay. Hit it twice!

if I saw the tattoo, probably a hummer only....I'm lying, I'd aim for it and make sure she was true to her word. Shit, when I'm drunk a 5/10 is the new 8/10.... As long as they have soft hand
BeeR
9/9/12 6:59:01AM
I would have done her in the cab then bailed on her and the cab fare
prozacnation1978
9/9/12 7:59:44AM
I honestly would wear a rubber for sure.
I'm bad enough just to have a crumbled Brown lunch bag on my desk that has tons of rubbers that I steal from a actual bar in my local area that has a fish bowl of free rubbers
jjeans
9/9/12 8:07:17AM
Sure would but....

Posted by prozacnation1978

I honestly would wear a rubber for sure.

I agree with this!
sparky
9/9/12 8:51:18AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Kpro

if I saw the tattoo, probably a hummer only....I'm lying, I'd aim for it and make sure she was true to her word. Shit, when I'm drunk a 5/10 is the new 8/10.... As long as they have soft hand

5/10 is the new 9/10

hit that brother
grappler0000
9/9/12 9:21:30AM
No thanks. You can wear 14 condoms and still get the diseases that can be passed via skin contact, like genital herpes. If they invent a body condom, I'd reconsider.
kopower
9/9/12 9:53:55AM
No thanks. I would want to keep my dick disease free. That semen demon's not gonna touch my prestine goods. Besides, no 6/10 is good enough for this 7/10
warglory
9/9/12 10:23:17AM
She spelled semen correctly...do'er.
DancingDoll
9/9/12 11:18:06AM
How about this girl?

Technically this is a much more discrete tattoo... well, until those nasty cold sores totally blow her lip up, of course... then you can prolly read it from across the bar.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bubbles
9/9/12 11:38:18AM

Posted by DancingDoll

How about this girl?

Technically this is a much more discrete tattoo... well, until those nasty cold sores totally blow her lip up, of course... then you can prolly read it from across the bar.

Your next story should involve these 2 lovely ladies
jjeans
9/9/12 11:42:25AM

Posted by DancingDoll

How about this girl?

I don't care where your tattoo is DD just yes please
Bubbles
9/9/12 11:42:58AM

Posted by grappler0000

No thanks. You can wear 14 condoms and still get the diseases that can be passed via skin contact, like genital herpes. If they invent a body condom, I'd reconsider.

reconsider you shall

cowcatcher
9/9/12 11:51:21AM
Yes to Bubbs.

Yes to DD.

Shame on Proph for acting like he'd only take an old fashioned from her. Liar!!!!
DancingDoll
9/9/12 12:02:10PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by DancingDoll

How about this girl?

Your next story should involve these 2 lovely ladies

I'm going to call it "Whore Wars: Cum Dumpster vs Semen Demon"

They can be like sexual superheroes... maybe even give them condom capes and abilities to dodge STIs like a speeding bullet.

And eventually they'll join forces to save the bar scene from the resident villain - the evil Cock Gobbler.
Franklinfan47
9/9/12 12:44:50PM
Maybe I'll make the trip to Keswick
kopower
9/9/12 1:06:44PM

I'm going to call it "Whore Wars: Cum Dumpster vs Semen Demon" They can be like sexual superheroes... maybe even give them condom capes and abilities to dodge STIs like a speeding bullet. And eventually they'll join forces to save the bar scene from the resident villain - the evil Cock Gobbler.

shaneTpain
9/9/12 5:38:16PM
im always down for the cause
prophecy033
9/9/12 6:23:30PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Yes to Bubbs.

Yes to DD.

Shame on Proph for acting like he'd only take an old fashioned from her. Liar!!!!

Bubbles
9/9/12 7:36:54PM

Posted by DancingDoll

And eventually they'll join forces to save the bar scene from the resident villain - the evil Cock Blocker.

fixed
Ordep
9/9/12 8:53:33PM
Best part of the story is Bubbles noting the tattoo and pulling out his cellphone for the picture thinking "the guys from the Playground gotta see this shit"
kopower
9/9/12 8:58:30PM

Posted by DancingDoll

DCrage profile pic

prozacnation1978
9/9/12 9:38:14PM
I used to have a co worker that always got cold sores on her lip

I would always ask what the fuck is that ??
scoozna
9/9/12 10:30:58PM

Posted by kopower

DCrage profile pic

oh my.
jjeans
9/10/12 5:13:52AM

Posted by Ordep

Best part of the story is Bubbles noting the tattoo and pulling out his cellphone for the picture thinking "the guys from the Playground gotta see this shit"

I think that all the time!

Pages: [1] 2