who dips?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » who dips?
Naturaldisaster
5/10/08 1:09:51AM
do you dip? what kind do you use?

Grizzly Wintergreen here
hippysmacker
5/10/08 1:46:17AM
Longhorn Longcut Straight. We call it chawin, instead of dipping, in where I'm from in Cali.
Manfred
5/10/08 6:10:30AM
On flights of 6+ hours, I usually grab a can of Skoal to hold me over. That's about the only time though.
SmileR
5/10/08 9:23:32AM
Whats dipping?
89vision
5/10/08 9:27:45AM

Posted by SmileR

Whats dipping?

A way to get cancer much faster than smoking cigs (chewin tabaky)
Mchubb316
5/10/08 12:09:09PM
Copenhagen. It satisfiesl
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 12:20:32PM
used to, but never made a habit of it

it was always cherry or berry for me
masodd
5/10/08 2:48:51PM
Skoal vanilla or cherry and redman golden blend or wintergreen
jiujitsufreak74
5/10/08 2:52:30PM
i don't dip, but i have a funny story related to it. when i was in 6th grade, a couple of 10th graders thought it would be funny to give the all the 6th graders chewing tobacco and say it was big league chew (the gum that is supposed to mirror it). so they took some green-apple flavored Skoal and gave it to us. now i have a nasty habit of swallowing my gum...so after about 20 seconds of having it in my mouth (we were all chewing it as if it was gum....we all looked like retards) i swallowed it. and in the minute to come....let's just say i might as well have swallowed some ipecac
Copenhagen
5/10/08 3:46:20PM
Cope Whiskey, or Grizzly Mint when I'm broke. I usually switch every 4 months or so what I'm dipping.
Naturaldisaster
5/10/08 4:57:20PM
I cant use skoal. its to dry for me. I gotta stick with grizzly wintergreen, and chatanooga chew
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/10/08 6:37:42PM
I don't, but I'm always stuck buying it for everybody else.
DLPark91TH
5/11/08 8:28:28PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i don't dip, but i have a funny story related to it. when i was in 6th grade, a couple of 10th graders thought it would be funny to give the all the 6th graders chewing tobacco and say it was big league chew (the gum that is supposed to mirror it). so they took some green-apple flavored Skoal and gave it to us. now i have a nasty habit of swallowing my gum...so after about 20 seconds of having it in my mouth (we were all chewing it as if it was gum....we all looked like retards) i swallowed it. and in the minute to come....let's just say i might as well have swallowed some ipecac

ya...swallowing dip will do that to you LOL nice job

I used to dip, but I never dipped that much, and long cut, fine cut, grizz, raped me, so I just stuck with Skoal pouches citris ftw.
hathcock32
5/11/08 10:54:37PM
Nothing ever made me sicker than dipping.
Raykill
5/12/08 11:31:58AM
I used to, cope for me. Belive me it was like gold when I was in Iraq in 91'. You just couldnt get it out there. Every once in a while the little PX we had set up would get some in. It was nasty. It came in a plastic tin and had like this little hard pices in it. I might have well just dipped dirt.
But we would have family send us soem out. you could make a lot of money off those tins.
Martin-666
5/12/08 11:57:22AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Skoal Apple or Cherry!
browneye
5/13/08 9:42:22AM
SKOAL vanilla,cherry,apple,peach,Redman wintergreen,Citrus pouches,and if im desperate ill get the cheap stuff
Raykill
5/13/08 2:09:02PM
Whats with all the flavors? are we talking about dip or lip balm???
Naturaldisaster
5/13/08 3:33:49PM
Im not into all the flavors. I just stick with grizzly wintergreen. skoal citrus is pretty good, but nothin is better then the basics