dieting

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » dieting
dvs_nelson
5/11/08 11:51:35PM
hey fellas, im havin trouble with my diet, considering i dont really have one i just try to eat "healthy food" but i want to get it down to the science to maximise the effect, im 6'2 and 155 and i want to diet down to 145, i train 5-6 days a week and cant seem to lose anything, what do you guys think?
hotrodttt
5/11/08 11:57:23PM

Posted by dvs_nelson

hey fellas, im havin trouble with my diet, considering i dont really have one i just try to eat "healthy food" but i want to get it down to the science to maximise the effect, im 6'2 and 155 and i want to diet down to 145, i train 5-6 days a week and cant seem to lose anything, what do you guys think?

My Smart Advise to you is that you don't try to cut anymore. Your body won't lose anymore Weight because your body fat Percentage is so low, it's probably somewhere around 3 % which is not good at all.

My advise to loose the Weight is to get a pack of Bubilicious and chew it and spit into a cut where you loose waterweight. It's an old Weight Cutting trick we Wrestlers use.

Be Safe !
dvs_nelson
5/12/08 12:21:16AM
thanks man that will be good bc i drink a lot of water so thanks...any help on the eating aspect too
hotrodttt
5/12/08 12:27:20AM

Posted by dvs_nelson

thanks man that will be good bc i drink a lot of water so thanks...any help on the eating aspect too

For eating stay away from carbs like bread and chips, no junk food, and just try to limit yourself to salad with no dressing
Rush
5/12/08 12:38:36AM

Posted by hotrodttt

My advise to loose the Weight is to get a pack of Bubilicious and chew it and spit into a cut where you loose waterweight. It's an old Weight Cutting trick we Wrestlers use.

Be Safe !

Interesting. I don't know if the gum would work for me. I would end up not wanting to spit and instead swallow.... ok that sounded really bad. lol

An alternative to this that I have found that makes the salivary glands work over time, is putting some salt on the inside of your cheek, open your mouth over the sink and watch the drool fall out. Or you could put a piece of chocolate in your mouth between your teeth instead of the salt. The salt works well.
hotrodttt
5/12/08 12:56:52AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by hotrodttt

Be Safe !

Interesting. I don't know if the gum would work for me. I would end up not wanting to spit and instead swallow.... ok that sounded really bad. lol

An alternative to this that I have found that makes the salivary glands work over time, is putting some salt on the inside of your cheek, open your mouth over the sink and watch the drool fall out. Or you could put a piece of chocolate in your mouth between your teeth instead of the salt. The salt works well.

Yeah I dropped 2 Pounds in 1 hour of Spitting and Yes that sounded Funny
bullettdodger
5/12/08 1:31:35AM
I really appreciate all the guys on here asking AND answering questions. Really goes a long way guys thanks again
chubbud22
5/12/08 2:43:32AM
Egg whites and wild rice