Diet Information

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Diet Information
MacAttack27
1/5/08 6:50:13PM
Does anyone know where I can find some good info on diets somewhere on the net?
Kracker_Jap
1/6/08 6:00:19PM
Yes go to.....

WWW.bodybuilding.com

Great info and store
StevenSeagal
1/14/08 12:50:29PM
www.ironaddicts.com

is another good site as well
lance70301
1/16/08 9:15:03AM
You might want to checkout bodybuilding.com. Click on the nutrition link on the left hand side. They should have any answer to any question you have. Hope this helps !
Daddyprimetime
1/16/08 12:28:19PM
Just go to a search engine and look up strength and cardio workouts.
hado3
1/23/08 11:28:25AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Yes go to.....

WWW.bodybuilding.com

Great info and store

why would you go to bodybuilding.com, unless you are trying to become a bodybuilder there is no reason to eat like one
StevenSeagal
1/23/08 12:24:48PM

Posted by hado3

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Yes go to.....

WWW.bodybuilding.com

Great info and store

why would you go to bodybuilding.com, unless you are trying to become a bodybuilder there is no reason to eat like one

lol high protein is only good for bodybuilders?? christ man...

"Dude, I went to a bodybuilding website, AND started doing deadlifts in the same week.... I am already starting to get too stocky and thick... Gotta get off this killer cycle of Protein... Im gaining toooo much"

bonehead
lance70301
1/23/08 12:35:39PM

Posted by StevenSeagal

Posted by hado3

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Yes go to.....

WWW.bodybuilding.com

Great info and store

lol high protein is only good for bodybuilders?? christ man...

"Dude, I went to a bodybuilding website, AND started doing deadlifts in the same week.... I am already starting to get too stocky and thick... Gotta get off this killer cycle of Protein... Im gaining toooo much"

bonehead

The website is not just for "bodybuilders", its for people who are interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Don't just look at the pictures, read some of the articles.