Who did Diego Sanchez thank after this win?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Who did Diego Sanchez thank after this win?
CornishMMA
3/19/08 3:25:31PM
Win Jesus Sanchez TKO AC 1 - Aztec Challenge 1 9/6/2002 2

I had seen that before but thought id point it out, tho its likely he would pronounce it the other way

But with that Diego became 2-0 and followed it up with a nice lil Shannon The Cannon win

And check out the dude Diego debuted against, this is the weirdest record ive ever seen
LINK
CornishMMA
3/19/08 3:36:25PM
Actually i just found another weird one, must have seen this guy before as he lost to Serra but wtf happened??? LINK
wolfman
3/19/08 3:41:13PM

Posted by CornishMMA

Actually i just found another weird one, must have seen this guy before as he lost to Serra but wtf happened??? LINK

Yeah, he looked to have a promising career. A loss to Serra is something to be ashamed of.
Rush
3/19/08 3:43:15PM
Not sure if I understand. Why are these guys' records strange?
wolfman
3/19/08 3:49:54PM

Posted by Rush

I think he means that they just sort of disappeared from the mma scene, however I could be wrong as I am a little confused as well.
Rush
3/19/08 3:53:52PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Rush

I think he means that they just sort of disappeared from the mma scene, however I could be wrong as I am a little confused as well.

I thought that too, but the first guy just had two fights and was 1-1. Not too strange that he would disappear (many guys do). The second guy, well I can kind of understand it being strange, but I figured, life happens.
jiujitsufreak74
3/19/08 4:02:01PM
First of all...we all know that this guy has the strangest record...at least the funniest: The Ho Bag

and i agree with Rush...what is so strange about their records?
Copenhagen
3/19/08 5:56:47PM
Check out this guy's only 2 fights fight finder
wolfman
3/19/08 6:01:39PM

Posted by Copenhagen

Wow, talk about two tough fights. Liddell and Rampage both won by RNC, now that is funny...
jiujitsufreak74
3/19/08 6:03:32PM

Posted by Copenhagen

or this guy...Yuji Nagata

some guys have the worst luck...
scoozna
3/20/08 8:39:32AM
Thanks to JJfreak and Copenhagen for rescuing this thread...I actually lol'd reading "Ho Bag"'s record.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/20/08 9:05:38AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

First of all...we all know that this guy has the strangest record...at least the funniest: The Ho Bag

Anybody got a picture or video of this guy??? it's almost impossible to just get submitted like that and just keep fighting
Rush
3/20/08 11:48:29AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Anybody got a picture or video of this guy??? it's almost impossible to just get submitted like that and just keep fighting

What's also interesting is that each of the guys that beat the Ho Bag have pretty much all won or lost all their fights by sub as well.
CornishMMA
3/20/08 12:42:16PM
LOL i spose i wasnt that clear, the 1st guy i just thought it seemed odd he had a sherdog pic when so many didnt and that he had bounced back and got his 1st win but then never fought again??? why i wonder?

Same for the 2nd guy, you still have a good record so why retire just cos you get subbed?

I spose this was all years ago when they didnt know they could end up making good money with it

But i did mean for the thread to just be about pointing out funny record things, LMFAO at the guy whose only losses are to Chuck and Rampage, bet he has fun at the bar come fight night, he should make a comeback!
skinnator
3/23/08 10:31:40AM
Ohh that's why he has a good record
Kpro
3/25/08 12:40:19AM
This thread makes me feel like an inside joke was told and I wasn't in on it.